主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-18 23:00:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My parents took me to Japan when I was little. I lived there for five years.__1__   I came back,my Japanese was very good. "Can I do something useful with my Japanese?" I asked myself.

Then,one day last spring,I got a good opportunity(机会).

Everyone was afraid of SARS,so I stayed at home with  2  to do.

My father brought me a Japanese book. "Why don't you translate(翻译)it into Chinese? It will be better than  3  computer games all day."

I promised(许诺)to do 2,000 words each day. But   4  I found it was hard to keep the promise.

One day in May,the weather was beautiful. But I couldn't go out. Those 2,000 words were still  5  me.

After translating only three pages, I already lost interest in the book.

I looked at it for a long time. But I couldn't make myself turn the pages. How I   6  I could just go outside and play football with my friends!

I counted the words again and again. I just wanted to give up.

I felt as if two people were fighting  7  my mind. One said,"Don't give up!Keep working hard,and you'll do well!"  But then the other one said,"Go and play!It will be more  8  than translating. Do your work tomorrow."

I stood up and would  9  the computer.

But then I remembered  10  my parents had told me:"Whatever you do,don't stop half way"So I sat down and went on with it.

(    )1.A. Because         B. Until            C. Since            D. When

(    )2. A. nothing            B. something      C. everything      D. anything

(    )3. A. be played       B. playing           C. played          D. plays

(    )4. A. just then        B. right now       C. soon          D. suddenly

(    )5. A. talking to       B. looking at       C. smiling at       D. waiting for

(    )6. A. thought         B. felt            C. wished          D. decided

(    )7. A. in             B. with            C. about            D. for

(    )8. A. fun            B. important       C. useful         D. dangerous

(    )9. A. turn on          B. turn off         C. open             D. close

(    )10. A. how            B. where          C. which         D. what

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-19 00:00:02 | 显示全部楼层

完型填空答案:
          1-5  DABCD      6-10   CAABD
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:24 , Processed in 0.083614 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.