主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-18 23:02:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考英语口语作文专项练习及参考答案。广州中考英语口语考试日渐逼近,英语口语一般分为三个主要题型(朗读、对话及作文)。考生们是否都已经准备好了呢?广州中考网与热心家长们为大家准备了一些口语的练习,希望能有所帮助。感谢E度热心家长的提供。下面,是中考英语口语口述作文专项练习及参考答案:
          宠物和人
          要点提示: 1)人与宠物的关系
          2)我们需要花费时间和金钱去照顾宠物
          3)宠物是我们永远的朋友,我们不可以轻易地将他们遗弃。
          Now many people like to keep pets. They look on pets as their family members. Pets can make us happy. People spend a lot time and money in taking care of them. Pets are We shouldn’t give them up easily. forever our friends.
          我的理想职业
          要点提示: 1)同学们心中都有各种理想职业
          2)我的理想职业是什么
          3)为什么我喜欢它
          4)要好好学习,实现理想
          Do you know what people want to be in the future? Different people have different answers. Some students want to be doctors, teachers, managers, or sportsmen. Personally I’d like to be a writer because I love stories, and enjoy writing very much. To be a good writer in the future, I must study hard now. I must practice writing more often.
          我的学校
          要点提示: 1)我的学校的地理位置
          2)学校里的老师和同学
          3)学校的设备
          My school is in the south of Guangzhou. There are two buildings in our school. One is a teaching building and the other is a lab building. We have computers in our classrooms. The teachers are kind and the students are friendly. We all love our school.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-19 00:22:57 | 显示全部楼层

我的一天
          要点提示: 1)我早上做的事
          2)在学校里的情况
          3)晚上在家的情况
          I get up at six every day. I dress myself quickly and have breakfast at half past six. Then I go to school by bus. I have five lessons in the morning and four in the afternoon. I have lunch at school. School is over at five. At night, I read newspaper or watch TV after supper. Then, I do my homework between half past seven and nine. I go to bed at nine.
          我最好的朋友
          要点提示: 1)Linda是我最好的朋友,她的脸经常挂着笑容
          2)她的学习很好,当我学习上出现困难的时候,我都会向她请教
          3)我们都对音乐很感兴趣,周末的时候,我们会一起去弹钢琴
          Linda is my best friend. She is a pretty girl with a round face and two big black eyes. And she always has a smile on her face. She is good at studies. When I have difficulty in English, I always ask her for help. We are both interested in music. At the weekend, we play the piano together. I like her very much.
          学好英语的重要性
          要点提示:1)英语已被广泛应用于全世界。
          2)如果不会英语,你不能更多地了解世界,不能学到更多的知识。
          3)如果不会英语,你也不能跟国外的人更好的交流。
          4) 所以,从现在起,我们都应该学好英语。
          English is widely used all over the world. If you don’t understand English, you can know more about the world, or get more knowledge. Without good English, you can’t talk with foreigners freely. From now on, we should learn English well.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-19 01:55:04 | 显示全部楼层

我喜欢的季节
          要点提示: 1)我喜欢秋季
          2)秋季的天气不冷不热,是收获的好季节
          3)秋季也是旅游的好时间
          There are four seasons in a year and I like autumn best. It’s the most beautiful season in a year. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. It’s also the season of harvest. We can even go picking fruit in the fields. The weather is sunny and warm, so it is also a good time for traveling. I enjoy traveling and I often do it in autumn.
          早起是一个好习惯
          要点提示:1)早起是一个好习惯
          2)之所以说它是好习惯,有三个原因。
          一、早起可以令我们呼吸到新鲜的空气
          二、早上是学习的好时间,早起使我们可以在早上学习
          三、早起令我们有充足的时间梳洗,不会轻易迟到
          3)早期对我们的学习和健康都有好处,我们应该坚持下去。
          Early rising is a good habit. There are three reason of it. First, it helps us to keep fit. We all need fresh air, and air is the most fresh in the morning. Second, early rising helps us in our studies. We can learn more quickly in the morning. Third, early rising give us enough time to wash our faces and get ready for the class, and we won’t be late for school easily. Early rising is good for our studies and health, we should keep on it.
          我们学校的图书馆
          要点提示:1)我们的图书馆里面有许多不同学科的书籍, 同学们可以在里面阅读所需的书籍。
          2)每次借书最多可以借两本,可以借两个星期,但不可以转借他人。必须按时还书, 否则每本书每天支付0.1元的罚金。
          3)如果不慎把书丢了,必须赔偿
          4)我们都非常喜欢我们学校的图书馆
          There is a library in our school. The library has many books on different subjects. Students can read books and newspapers in it. We can borrow books from it, too. We can borrow two books at the most at a time and keep it for two weeks. You must return your book on time or you will need to pay 0.1 yuan per book for one day. And you can’t lend the book to the others. If you lose it, you must pay for it. We all like our school library very much.
          电脑游戏的利弊
          要点提示: 1)如今许多人都喜欢电脑游戏
          2)它给人们带来乐趣,也能增长一些知识
          3)但整天玩游戏对视力和身体健康有害,会极大地影响学习。
          Today many people enjoy playing computer games. Computer games give us pleasure and excitement. It may also give us some knowledge. However, computer games can be bad for your eyesight and your health. If you play a lot, you may forget your interest in other things as well as your studies. After all, we should try our best to stay away from it.

相关链接:
           4fa240c86ded045.shtml (84.15 KB, 下载次数: 10)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:29 , Processed in 0.092537 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.