33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-11-25 12:26:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考英语完型填空练习(8)

Mr. Jenkins lives in a town. He works in a (46). There are a lot of old wonder- ful things in it. He likes his work and often goes to his office on time.

One day he left his office at twelve. He went to eat (47). As soon as he went out of the gate, he met an old friend of (48). They hadn't seen each other for about five years, of course they were very (49). His friend asked him (50). He agreed (51) him and they went into a restaurant. There they drank a lot. Then his friend said, "Perhaps you're drunk now. Let me help you to your (52)."

"No, no," said Mr. Jenkins. "My office is only two (53) walk. I can go there (54)." When his friend left, it was (55) for him to stand up. He was afraid to be late and stopped a taxi. When he got (56), the driver asked, "Where are you going, sir?"

"To Park Street."

"Oh! (57), sir," The driver said in (58). "It's just Park Street here."

"OK!" Mr. Jenkins said and got (59). He brought out some money and threw (60) to the driver. He shouted, "But don't drive so fast next time."

46. A. hospital B. museum C. post office D. library

47. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing

48. A. him B. he C. himself D. his

49. A. angry B. happy C. surprise D. sorry

50. A. to drink B. to have C. for supper D. eat

51. A. on B. to C. for D. with

52. A. house B. home C. office D. factory

53. A. minute's B. minute C. minutes D. minutes'
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:47 , Processed in 0.080939 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.