33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-11-29 19:20:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[/u]

171. The bus ____C__ on the road for 2 hours so far.    A. has stopped   B. stopped   C. has been

Are you __A___ the jacket these days?      A. wearing    B. putting on  C. dressing   D. on

He __C______ foe 2 hours.   A. got up   B.  has got up    C. has been up

You mustn't ___B_____ until he comes back.      A. be away   B. leave   C. be left

172. —These  farmers  have  been  to  the  United  States.  —Really ? When _____  there ?

A. will  they  go  B.  did  they  go  C.  do  they  go  D.  have  they  gone现在完成时与一般过去时容易混淆,就是因为它们所表示的动作都发生在过去,但二者又有区别:一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作,说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情,与现在没有关系;现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作,它不与表示过去的时间状语(如yesterday , last  week , a  moment  ago等)连用。故9的正确答案为B.

173. His  father  ______ the  Party  since  1978.A.  joined    B.  has joined     C.  was in     D.  has  been  in    现在完成时中,非延续性动词不能与for和since引导的表示一段时间的状语连用,通常是用相应的延续性动词来代替。故11的正确答案依次为:D.

174. You must make your new house clean and safe __C_____you move in. A.because  B.when  C.before  D.until

I was_______tired_______I couldn't walk on.(A)A.so…that     B.too…to  C.very…that     D.very…to

I thought he___D____to see his mother if he   time.

A.will go…has     B.will go …will have C.would go …would have   D.would go …had

175. Today the forests have almost gone. People must ___C____ down too many trees.

A. stop from cutting   B. stop to cut C. be stopped from cutting D. be stopped to cut

176.It's very nice _________ you to get me two tickets _________ the World Cup.(B)

A. for, of B. of, for C. to, for D. of, to

177.  My mother was very glad __A____ her old friend.A. to meet B. meet C. met D. meets

"be +形容词+ to do sth"结构中的不定式作状语,常表示原因或方式。

178. . The panda is so fat that it can't go through the hole.(改为意思相同的句子)

The hole ______ ______ ______ ______ such a fat panda to go through.( is, too, small, for)

"too +形容词/副词(for sb)to do…"(太……而不能……)和"enough (for sb) to do…"(足以、足够……做……)结构中,不定式作结果状语。

179. The new hospital ___ D ___ is near the factory. A. build B. builds C. to build D. to be built当不定式的逻辑主语是不定式所表示的动作的承受者(宾语)时,用动词不定式的被动式,即:to be +过去分词;如果不定式所表示的动作发生在谓语动词表示的动作之前,不定式用完成式,即:to have +过去分词;如果不定式表示的动作和谓语动词表示的动作同时发生,用不定式的进行式,即:to be +现在分词

180.________ China isn't rich now, ________we're working hard to make her richer and stronger(B)

A. Though; but   B. Though; /  C. Both; and   D. Because; so

so(因此; 所以)为并列连词,表示结果;because(因为)为从属连词,表示原因,但这对因果连词在句中不可同时并用。but(可是)也为并列连词,表示转折,与之对应的从属连词though/although (虽然)表示让步,它们也不可在句中同时使用。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:26 , Processed in 0.091995 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.