主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-9-13 18:29:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新一轮中考复习备考周期正式开始,中考网为各位初三考生整理了中考五大必考学科的知识点,主要是对初中三年各学科知识点的梳理和细化,帮助各位考生理清知识脉络,熟悉答题思路,希望各位考生可以在考试中取得优异成绩!下面是《2018初中英语写作之亲近大自然》,仅供参考!
          When I was in middle school, I moved to the city to live with my parents, I miss my hometown all the time, I can’t forget about the beautiful mountain and the clear water. So in this summer vacation, I went back to my hometown, when I saw the familiar country road, I was so happy, I knew I was close to the nature. I took in the fresh air, I smelt the straw’s flavor, I took a look at the mountains and the clear water again. All of these made me relaxed, the nature was right in front of me. I hope the scenery won’t change all the time, once I have time, I will come back to enjoy it.

在我上初中的时候,我搬到了城市和我父母一起住,我一直都很怀念我的家乡,我无法忘记那美丽的群山和清澈的河水。因此在这个暑假,我回到了家乡,当我看到那熟悉的乡村小路时,我很开心,我知道我在亲近着大自然。我呼吸着新鲜的空气,我闻到了稻草的气味,我再次看到了群山和清澈的河水。所有的这一切让我放松,大自然就在我面前。我希望这里的风景一直不变,一旦我有时间,就会回来享受大自然。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:36 , Processed in 0.062964 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.