主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-9-13 18:29:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新一轮中考复习备考周期正式开始,中考网为各位初三考生整理了中考五大必考学科的知识点,主要是对初中三年各学科知识点的梳理和细化,帮助各位考生理清知识脉络,熟悉答题思路,希望各位考生可以在考试中取得优异成绩!下面是《2018初中英语写作之对篮球的爱》,仅供参考!
          My father is a basketball fan, he watches the NBA match when he is free. Because of the effect from my father, I fell in love with basketball when I was very small. So when I go to middle school, I join the basketball team in my class, I meet many friends who have the same love for basketball. We will play basketball after class or sometimes in the weekend, we will play the match with other team. Basketball is my lifetime friend, it helps me make many friends. I also get exercise and keep the healthy lifestyle. What’s more, it is the common interest between my father and I. My love for basketball will never end.

我的爸爸是个篮球迷,他有空的时候就看NBA的比赛。由于受到了他的影响,我在很小的时候就爱上了篮球。因此当我上初中了,我加入了我们班的篮球队,我认识了很多朋友,他们和我一样喜欢篮球。我们会在课后打篮球或者有时候在周末里,我们会和别的队伍打比赛。篮球是我一生的朋友,它帮助我结交了很多朋友。我也得到了锻炼,保持着健康的生活方式。而且,篮球是我和爸爸的共同兴趣。我对篮球的爱永远不会停止。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:17 , Processed in 0.079361 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.