主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-9-13 18:29:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新一轮中考复习备考周期正式开始,中考网为各位初三考生整理了中考五大必考学科的知识点,主要是对初中三年各学科知识点的梳理和细化,帮助各位考生理清知识脉络,熟悉答题思路,希望各位考生可以在考试中取得优异成绩!下面是《2018初中英语写作之适当的时机》,仅供参考!
          One day, when I went home after school, I found there was no one at home, so I felt bored. I suddenly thought about the toy I wanted to buy last time, but my mother stopped me, she said I had bought so many toys, I still wanted to buy. I saw my mother put her money in the desk, as I wanted the toy so much, so I took the money and then went to the shop. When my mother came home, she did not realize, but I felt so guilty, I decided to tell her the truth. I finally told my mother, she smiled and told me she waited for me to confess, if I miss the right time to confess, she would be angry, because it would improve me to be a bad child. I was so happy that I confess my mistake at the right time and correct it.

有一天,在我放学回家的时候,我发现没人在家,所以我感到很无聊。突然我想到了上次想买的玩具,但是妈妈阻止了我,她说我已经买了太多的玩具,但是我仍然想买。我看到过妈妈把钱放在桌子里,由于我是如此地想要买那个玩具,因此我拿里钱,走到商店那里。妈妈回来的时候,她没有发现,但是我感到很罪恶,我决定告诉她实话。最后我终于告诉了妈妈,她笑了笑,对我说她在等待着我的坦白,如果我错过了坦白的时间,她会很生气,因为这将证明我是个坏孩子。我很开心我及时坦诚了我的错误并予以改正。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:11 , Processed in 0.081650 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.