33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-12-6 18:30:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
-->

One day the famous American scientist Albert Einstein met an old friend of his on a street in New York.

“Mr Einstein,” said the friend, “ it seems that you need to put on a new overcoat. Look, how worn-out it is!”

“It doesn’t matter,” answered Albert Einstein. “No one knows me here in New York.”

Several years later they met in New York again. Einstein had been a world-famous physicist after then but he still wore the same old overcoat.

Once more his friend persuaded him to buy a new one.

“There is no need now,” said Einstein, “Everybody here has known me.”

根据短文内容,回答问题。

1. Where did Albert Einstein met an old friend of his?

2. What did the friend want him to buy?

3. How about Einstein’s overcoat?

4. Did Einstein still wear the same old overcoat when he became a world-famous physicist?

5. What did Einstein say when the friend persuade once more him to buy a new overcoat?

【答案及解析】

1. On a street in New York。所问的问题是“爱因斯坦在那儿遇见了他的老朋友?”根据One day the famous American scientist Albert Einstein met an old friend of his on a street in New York(一天,在纽约的一条街道上,著名美国科学家爱因斯坦遇见了他的一个老朋友)就能作出上述回答。

2. A new overcoat。所问的问题是 “他的朋友让他买什么?” 根据“ it seems that you need to put on a new overcoat. Look, how worn-out it is!”(“你该穿一件新大衣了。看,你的大衣多么破呀!)就能作出上述回答。

3. Very old。所问的问题是 “爱因斯坦的大衣怎么样了?” 根据文章的标题就能作出上述回答。

4. Yes, he did。所问的问题是 “成名之后的爱因斯坦仍然穿同一件破大衣吗?” 根据Several years later they met in New York again. Einstein had been a world-famous physicist after then but he still wore the same old overcoat. (几年之后,他们再次在纽约相遇了,这时候的爱因斯坦已经成了世界著名的大科学家。然而,他仍然穿着那件破大衣)就能作出上述回答

5. There is no need now. Everybody here has known me。所问的问题是 “当朋友再次劝爱因斯坦买一件新大衣时,他是怎么说的?” 根据“There is no need now,” said Einstein, “Everybody here has known me.”(爱因斯坦说:“没有必要了,这儿的人都知道我了)就能作出上述回答。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:05 , Processed in 0.072386 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.