33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-12-6 19:44:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
-->

Mr Green works in a hospital.He is busy driving a car every day.His wife works in a school library.She's strict with her only son,Tommy.

Half a year ago,when Tommy was six,Mrs Green took him to her school.The boy was clever and studied well.But at first he couldn't adapt(使适应)himself to the new life.In the morning,he woke up late and in the evening he didn't go to bed on time.But his mother tried to make him do everything on time.

One evening,when Mr Green was driving in a street,a traffic accident happened.He had to take the wounded(受伤的)people to the hospital and it took him about two hours.When he got home,he began to tell his family about it.

"It's time for you to go to bed, Tommy,said Mrs Green.

The boy wanted to listen to his father tell the accident,but he had to do what his mother told him.When he lay down,he said,"I don't think Mom can look after me at all!

"Oh,why ?asked his father.

The boy said,"she always makes me go to bed when I am not sleepy(困的),but she wakes me up when I'm asleep.

1)Mr Green works in a _____ .He is a _____.

2)Mrs Green works in a _____ _____ .

3)Tommy's mother wants to make him go to bed and get up _____ _____ .

4)One day,Tommy's father went back home late because a _____ _____happened.

5)Tommy's mother often wakes him up when he _____ _____ .

参考答案:

1.1.hospital,driver 2.school library 3.on time 4.traffic accident 5.is asleep
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 18:21 , Processed in 0.079895 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.