主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Teacher, answer, make, cover, goodbye, watch, whenever, out, do, over, around, they
          One day, I went to visit my friend Lucy’s class. She was a primary school 1.___________. I sat at the back of the classroom and 2.__________ them. Lucy and her students were busy writing sentences on paper. When I went closer, I found that they were writing “I can’t” sentences.
          “I can’t 3.___________ my teacher’s question in class.”
          “I can’t finish my homework on time.” ………
          After they finished, they were asked to pu 4.____________ “I can’t” paper into a box. Then Lucy took the box and walked 5.___________ of the classroom. The students followed her, and so 6._______ I. We went to a corner on the playground and the students were asked to dig a hole. They took turns to dig. After the hole was finished, Lucy put the box into it and 7.___________ it with sand.
          She asked the students to form a circle 8.___________ the hole and lower their heads. Then she said, “boys and girls, we gather here to say 9.______________ to our “I can’ts”. They have been with us for a long time. And they have shown up in every place in our lives. Now, it is time for them to to. From now on, 10.____________ we want to say “I can’t”, we should remember that they have gone.”

参考答案:
          1-10. teacher, watched, answer, their, out, did, covered, around, goodbye, whenever
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:57 , Processed in 0.074714 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.