主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Lei Haiwei, a 37-year-old fast food courier(快递员) from Hunan Province, got first place in a televised Chinese poetry knowledge competition. He beat other competitors, including a master’s degree(硕士学位) graduate from Beijing University, in the third season of the Chinese Poetry Conference on CCTV on April 4, 2018.

“My interest in ancient poems began as early as I was six years old. My father hoped I would grow up to be a man who keeps the mountains, rivers, lakes and seas in mind,” the courier said.

In 2001, the younger Lei found a job in Shanghai and began to read books related to ancient poems at bookstores or libraries in his spare time, since he didn’t make much money. The young man also developed a habit of reciting poems he liked and writing them down after returning home.

Though Lei works as a fast food courier in Hangzhou later, his love for poems never died.  Even on his busiest work days, he used any available moment to recite poems.  “For

example, I am used to reciting poems when I wait for food at restaurants, and traffic lights

on my way to deliver food.  Reciting poems not only enriches my knowledge, but also

makes my job less boring. As for my future plan, I will stick to reading and reciting

poems,” Lei said.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:57:50 | 显示全部楼层

36. How old is Lei Haiwei?

37. What habit did Lei Haiwei develop when he worked in Shanghai?

38. What is Lei Haiwei’s future plan?

39. 把短文最后一段中划线句子翻译成汉语。

40. 给短文拟一个恰当的标题。

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 22:20:37 | 显示全部楼层

【答案】
               36. 37 years old.   

37. Lei Haiwei developed a habit of reciting poems he liked and writing them down after returning home.   

38. He will stick to reading and reciting poems.   

39. 虽然雷后来在杭州当速食速递员,但他对诗歌的热爱从未消亡.   

40. The fast food courier and poems.

【解析】

【分析】

短文大意:本文是一篇励志小故事,讲述的是快递小哥雷海伟利用空闲时间背诵诗歌,最终在中央电视台“中国诗词大赛”中击败其他对手获得第一名的故事。

【37题详解】

题意:雷海伟在上海工作时养成了什么习惯?考查细节理解题。根据The young man also developed a habit of reciting poems he liked and writing them down after returning home.,可知填Lei Haiwei developed a habit of reciting poems he liked and writing them down after returning home.。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 22:32:21 | 显示全部楼层

【38题详解】

题意:雷海伟的未来计划是什么?考查细节理解题。根据最后雷的话As for my future plan, I will stick to reading and reciting poems,,可知填He will stick to reading and reciting poems.。

【39题详解】

Though尽管;works as a fast food courier做速食速递员;in Hangzhou在杭州;later后来;his love for poems他对诗歌的热爱;never从未;died消亡。本句是让步状语从句,根据句意结构,可知填:虽然雷后来在杭州当速食速递员,但他对诗歌的热爱从未消亡.。

【40题详解】

根据短文内容,可知讲述的是快递小哥雷海伟利用空闲时间背诵诗歌,最终在中央电视台“中国诗词大赛”中击败其他对手获得第一名的故事,故填The fast food courier and poems.。

【点睛】阅读短文回答问题,即根据文章的表层意思进行深层次的推理判断,组织语言回答问题。首先要粗读文章了解大意,其次通过细读,理解全文。在粗读的基础上,仔细阅读题后所给的题目,根据题目要求,再有重点地返回来仔细阅读。在阅读时要注意辨认和记忆具体事实和重要情节,包括事物的起因、过程、结果及发生的地点、时间等,这对题目的判断至关重要,需要考生综合所有的细节来理解把握。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:27 , Processed in 0.068919 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.