主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  When I was a child, I was a tomboy(假小子). I had a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. My brothers were two and four years older than I. We often played games together.

Once, my brothers and I fell in love with playing a game called "stealing horses". Then my parents decided to buy my brothers guns. These were not "real" guns. Because I was a girl, I didn’t get a gun. They shot and shot at everything with their new guns. I tried to "fight" them with my bow and arrows (弓和箭). But I was still in the poor position without a gun.

One day while I was hiding behind a wall, looking out toward the fields, I felt a terrible blow to my right eye. I looked up just in time to see my brother lower his gun. Both brothers rushed to my side. My eye felt great pain and I covered it with my hand. "If you tell that to Mummy," they said, "We will get a whipping(鞭打) from Daddy. You don’t want that to happen, do you?" I did not. "Here is a piece of wire(电线)," said the older brother, picking it up from the floor, "Say you stepped on one end of it and the other flew up and hit you." "Yes," I said. To be honest, I didn’t want them to be punished. So I did as my brothers told me to do.

A week after the "accident" my parents took me to see a doctor. Finally I knew my brothers were worried about my eye, so they told our parents what had happened and asked them to take me to see a doctor.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:07:44 | 显示全部楼层

1. According to the passage, the two brothers were ________.

A. strict                B. clever                C. polite                    D. naughty(淘气的)

2. What does the underlined(划线的)phrase "in the poor position" mean in Chinese?

A. 处于劣势            B. 在低洼处            C. 处于虚弱状态            D. 处于贫穷状态

3. The two brothers asked the writer to tell a lie because they were afraid ________.

A. they would lose their guns                    B. their parents would punish them

C. they couldn’t play the game any more            D. their parents would take their sister to see a doctor

4. Choose the correct order according to the passage.

①The writer was hurt.                                ②The brothers told the truth.

③The parents bought guns for the brothers.         ④The parents took the writer to see a doctor.

A. ②③①④            B. ③①②④            C. ③①④②                D. ③②①④

5. What can we infer(推断) from the passage?

A. The writer’s parents didn’t like her

B. The writer and her two brothers loved each other

C. The writer’s brothers wanted to hurt her

D. The two brothers didn’t get on well with each other
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:36:17 | 显示全部楼层

【文章大意】本文介绍了发生在我和两个哥哥之间的故事。小时候经常在一起玩。并且爱上了一种名叫"偷马" 的游戏。因此妈妈给他们买了假手枪,自己却用弓和箭与他们对抗。在一次玩耍中哥哥用枪伤了我的右眼,由于害怕被妈妈惩罚,我对父母撒了谎。但是哥哥们很担心我的眼睛,把这件事告诉了父母,然后父母带我去看眼睛。在文中体现了亲情。

2. A【解析】词意猜测题。由第二段最后一句They shot and shot at everything with  their guns .I tried to "fight"them with my bow and arrows.(他们用枪射击,我尽力用弓和箭与他们"对抗")But  "但是"表示转折关系可以推断后面I was still in the poor position without a gun(没有枪我仍然处于劣势)。故选A。

3. B【解析】推理判断题。由第三段第三行"If you tell that to mummy",they said,"We will get a  whipping from Daddy. You don’t want that to happen, do you?"(他们说"如果你把那件事告诉妈妈,我们会受到爸爸的鞭打,你不想发生那样的事情,对不对?")可知后面哥哥让我说谎(tell a lie)因为他们害怕(were afraid)父母会惩罚(punish)他们,故答案选B

4. B【解析】细节理解题。排序题。根据文章选择事件发生的正确顺序。文章第二段"③父母给哥哥买了枪";第三段第三行My eye felt great pain知道作者受伤(was hurt了①;文章最后一段"几个周后父母带我去看医生,最后我知道我哥哥很担心我的眼睛,所以他们告诉父母发生的事情,并让父母带我去看医生。"可知先是哥哥说了实话(told the truth)②;然后父母带作者去看医生④ 。因此事件的正确顺序是③①②④选择B。

5. B【解析】推理判断题。由文章可知哥哥并不想伤害她,受伤之后,哥哥也很担心,告诉父母实情,表明哥哥们和作者之间是彼此关心爱护的,故选B。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:23 , Processed in 0.064245 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.