主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  “I first saw Beijing Opera in London in 1993, and it just shocked me. It was really amazing,” says Ghaffar Pounazar.

The 32-year-old British gave up his work in London and came to a Beijing Opera school. Since then, Ghaffar Pourazar has worked hard on this art.

On stage, the Beijing Opera actors not only act, they also sing and dance while performing some difficult movements(动作).       ①         When Pourazar first got to China. He couldn’t speak any Chinese, and he knew nothing about Beijing Opera. As the oldest student in the Beijing Opera school, he learned more slowly than his classmates, but he didn't give up. Now, he can perform Beijing Opera like a professional(专业人士).

But Beijing Opera is not as popular as it was before. The young Chinese now spend more time on the Internet. This makes Pourazar very sad. "I used to get really angry at what was happening to Beijing Opera and at the Chinese people. This is part of your culture. You created this amazing thing. but now you are forgetting it, throwing it away."

Pourazar has decided what to do.        ②     Now he is performing a Beijing Opera

that is about the Monkey King in two languages, Chinese and English. The Monkey King is a hero in a Chinese story. Chinese people love him very much. In the Beijing Opera, Pourazar acts the Monkey King.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:19:10 | 显示全部楼层

58. 任务一: 从下面四个选项中选出能填入文中①和②处的最佳选项。

A. Everything seemed difficult and far from what he had imagined.

B. He felt quite excited about Beijing Opera.

C. He wants to let more people know Beijing Opera.

D. He tries to make friends and get on well with his classmates.

59. 任务二:Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese

60. 任务三:Why did Pournzar give up his work and come to a Beijing Opera school
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 22:30:34 | 显示全部楼层

【答案】58. AC    59. 你们创造了这个奇妙的事物,但是现在却正在遗忘它,抛弃它。   

60. Because he thought Beijing Opera was amazing或者 Because he liked Beijing Opera.

【解析】

试题分析:本文介绍了一位32岁的英国人被京剧所吸引,放弃了在伦敦的工作,来到了一所京剧学校学习,并致力于这项艺术的传播和发展。

【58题详解】

根据前文On stage, the Beijing Opera actors not only act, they also sing and dance while performing some difficult movements(动作).可知,后文Everything seemed difficult and far from what he had imagined.(一切似乎都很困难,与他的想象相去甚远)承接上文,everything指代act、sing和dance等。所以 ①处,选A项。 根据前一段内容 “面对京剧将被许多人忘记” 和前一句Pourazar has decided what to do可知,下文会涉及“发扬传播京剧”方面的话题。所以选项C.He wants to let more people know Beijing Opera.符合语境。故本题答案为:A.C。

【59题详解】

you代词,你们,在句中作主语;created谓语动词,创造;this amazing thing.神奇的东西; but转择连词,但是;now 副词,现在;you are forgetting it你们正在忘记它;throwing it away扔掉它。所以答案为:你们创造了这个奇妙的事物,但是现在却正在遗忘它,抛弃它。

【60题详解】

根据第一段“I first saw Beijing Opera in London in 1993, and it just shocked me. It was really amazing,” says Ghaffar Pounazar.可知Pounazar放弃工作来学京剧的原因,是因为他认为京剧是神奇的,或者说因为他喜欢京剧。所以答案为:Because he thought Beijing Opera was amazing或者 Because he liked Beijing Opera.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:54 , Processed in 0.069663 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.