主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  When I first arrived on this island, I had nothing. But I’ve found the ship and made a small boat. I’ve brought back many things I can use—food and drink, tools, knives and guns. Although I have lost everything, I have not lost my life. So I will not give up and I will wait for another ship. I have already cut down trees and built a house. I go out with my gun almost every day to kill animals and birds for food. I’m even learning to grow fruit and vegetables.

A few weeks ago, I found the marks of another man’s feet on the sand. Who else is on my island? Not long after that, I saw some cannibals trying to kill two men from a broken ship. One of them died but the other ran towards my house. I helped him kill the cannibals. This man now lives with me and helps me. I named him Friday because that day was the day I met him. He is smart and I have already taught him some English.

—Taken from Robinson Crusoe
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:42:38 | 显示全部楼层

31. Did Robinson have anything when he first arrived on the island?

32. What has Robinson brought back from the ship?

33. What is Robinson learning to grow?

34. Who tried to kill two men from a broken ship?

35. Why did Robinson name the man Friday?

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:50:10 | 显示全部楼层

【答案】31. No, he didn’t./No./He didn’t.   

32. He has brought back food and drink, tools, knives and guns.   

33. He is learning to grow fruit and vegetables.   

34. Some cannibals./Some cannibals  tried to kill two men from a broken ship.   

35. Because he met the man on Friday. / Because Friday was the day he met him./ Because that day was the day he met him.

【解析】

这篇故事节选自《鲁滨逊漂流记》,简要概括了一下鲁滨逊在岛上的遭遇。

【32题详解】

句意:鲁宾逊从船上带回来了什么?原文“I’ve brought back many things I can use—food and drink, tools, knives and guns.”(我带回了许多我可以使用的东西 - 食物和饮料,工具,刀具和枪支。),注意在回答的时候需要转换人称,要说“他带回了食物和饮料,工具,刀具和枪支”,故填 He has brought back food and drink, tools, knives and guns.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 23:01:44 | 显示全部楼层

【33题详解】

句意:鲁宾逊学习种植的是什么?原文“I’m even learning to grow fruit and vegetables.”(我甚至还在学习种植水果和蔬菜。),注意在回答的时候需要转换人称,故填He is learning to grow fruit and vegetables.

【34题详解】

句意:谁试图杀死来自破船上的两名男子?原文“I helped him kill the cannibals.”(我帮他杀了食人族。)说明杀人的人是“食人族”,故填Some cannibals./Some cannibals tried to kill two men from a broken ship.

【35题详解】

句意:为什么鲁宾逊把这名男子命名为星期五?原文“I named him Friday because that day was the day I met him.”(我给他取名星期五,因为那天我遇见了他。),所以取名的原因可以填“因为周五他遇到了那个男人/因为星期五是他遇见他的那一天/因为那天是他遇见他的那一天”,可填 Because he met the man on Friday. / Because Friday was the day he met him./ Because that day was the day he met him.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:14 , Processed in 0.081859 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.