主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  One fresh sunny day, while I was swimming in the water, I felt something special going through my gills (鳃). It was a different kind of water. I also found many of my friends became sick. Some of them were dying. I began to worry because I didn't want to get sick or die. (A) I also considered what I should do to save my friends. So I decided to do some research for my underwater life.

My research started. At first, I noticed there were many bottles, plastic bags and other kinds of rubbish in the water. Then I went on... I got closer and noticed a man pouring something polluted into the water. It flowed everywhere. Other people saw him do this and they followed him. (B) I found that it ___________ __________ (闻起来奇怪). Then I tasted it. It made me feel terrible. I hated it! I really wanted to tell them that it was killing us! But I couldn't.

I think it is so stupid of people to do bad things to the earth that they are living on! I can't understand why they are doing these People should care about the environment. If they do that, we will not have anything to worry about. I suggest they take my advice. If so, (C) 我相信每一个人将过上幸福的生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:17:27 | 显示全部楼层

任务一 请写出(A)处句子的同义句。

58. I also considered ___________ ___________ __________ __________ save my friends.

任务二 请在(B)处横线上根据汉语提示填入恰当的词。

59. I found that it ___________ ___________ (闻起来奇怪).

任务三 请将(C)处划线句子翻译成英语。

60. _________________________________________________________________

任务四 请简略回答下列问题。

61. What does "I" refer to (指代) in the passage?

62. What should people do according to the passage? (答案不超过五个单词)

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 22:35:45 | 显示全部楼层

【答案】58.     (1). what    (2). to    (3). do    (4). to   

59.     (1). smelt/smelled    (2). strange   

60. I believe (that) everyone/ everybody/ every person will live/ lead/ have a happy life.   

61. A fish. / It/ "I" refers to a fish (in the passage).   

62. People should protect the environment./ Care about/ Protect/ Take care of the environment.

【解析】

【分析】

这篇短文以一条鱼的语气和角度,讲述了人们对河流的污染,这已经对水里的生物造成了危险,提醒人们应注意保护环境。

【59题详解】

smell闻起来,是一个系动词,后面跟形容词作表语。这篇短文记叙的是过去的事情,使用了一般过去时态,故这里用过去式smelled或者smelt;strange形容词,奇怪的,在句中作表语。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 23:53:53 | 显示全部楼层

【60题详解】

这是一个主从复合句,主句是I believe我相信…,后面跟that引导的宾语从句,引导词that可以省略;从句中主语是everyone,每个人,也可以用everybody或者every person;根据句意从句中应用一般将来时态,will+动词原形;lead/live/have a …life是固定短语,过…的生活,life前用形容词happy修饰,表示幸福的生活。故应该是I believe (that) everyone/everybody/every person will lead/live/have a happy life.

【61题详解】

根据短文的开头One fresh sunny day, while I was swimming in the water, I felt something special going through my gills (鳃).可知,这里说“I”在水里游泳的时候,感觉到特别的东西穿过了“我的鳃”,我们知道鱼是有鳃的,所以这篇文章里的“I”是一条鱼。故回答A fish.

【点睛】这篇短文从一条鱼的角度,讲述了人们对河流的污染,这已经对水里的生物造成了危险,因此人们应注意保护环境。文章涉及的话题是学生们比较熟悉的,在理解文意的时候会比较容易。题型是任务型阅读,后面的任务有句型转换、填空、翻译、回答问题等。做题时,应先通读短文,掌握大意;然后根据后面的任务,从上下文中寻找信息作答,或者利用语言知识解答。例如第1小题,这个题目是填写文章中划线这句话的同义句,根据原文那句话的结构和同义句的结构可知,我们需要改变的是原句的宾语,原句是what引导宾语从句,在同义句中我们可以使用疑问词what后跟动词不定式形式what to do“做什么”,与原句的意思是一样的。最后一个空还是to,与原句一样,to save my friends是动词不定式作目的状语。再如第4小题,这个题目问的是文章中的“I”指的是什么,通读短文我们可以知道,这篇短文是以第一人称“I”来叙述的,从文章的第一句话One fresh sunny day, while I was swimming in the water, I felt something special going through my gills (鳃).中,我们可以找到做题的依据,这句话中有my gills,“我的鳃”,因此我知道了“I”指的是一条鱼。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:45 , Processed in 0.076728 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.