主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 20:29:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I’m not much of a crier most of the time. But recently when I was reading a book on a plane, I started crying. Of course, it came as a big surprise when tears came up, no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t able to control myself.

Oh no, not this now. I thought to myself. But even as the thought entered my brain. I felt the first hot drop of salty water coming down my face. I put my head down, hoping that I could go on reading.

In fact, the harder I tried, the more tears pushed their way out of my eyes. You could guess how surprised the man next to me looked.

I dropped my head in shame. He must think I was crazy. May be I could turn toward him, hold up the cover of the book and say in my crying voice. "I’m sorry, sir. It’s just a really good book! "But I didn’t say anything. Instead, I just put my head back against the seat and let the tears run. Do you know what decision I made while I was crying? My decision was that it was okay if he thought I was crazy. I’d rather be crazy than be the kind of person who wouldn’t cry when the situation called for it, or who wouldn’t let herself feel anything at all.

I’ve been that girl who has spent so much time trying to make sure people didn’t think I was crazy. But now I don’t want to be that girl any more—that bored and sad girl. I’d rather be this girl who is able to forgive(原谅), love and act, even if it means being disappointed or being hurt again and again.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 21:27:31 | 显示全部楼层

46. The writer started crying because____________.

A. she is usually a crier                        B. she is kind of crazy

C. she was moved by the book                    D. she felt uneasy on the plane

47. When tears came up, the writer at first____________.

A. thought deeply                            B. went on reading

C. tried to control herself                        D. explained to the man beside her

48. As tears got out of her eyes, the writer did NOT______________.

A. drop her head shamefully                    B. think about others’ feelings

C. let her head against the seat                    D. say sorry to anyone in a crying voice

49. According to the passage, we know the writer ____________.

A. decided to change herself bravely            B. lived a sad and boring life

C. wouldn’t cry in any terrible situation            D. wouldn’t let others feel anything at all

50. The passage mainly tells us ____________.

A. why the writer cried hard on the plane            B. how the writer tried to stop herself crying

C. what the writer thought about while she cried    D. how the writer overcame herself and decided to change
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-30 22:51:15 | 显示全部楼层

【文章大意】试题分析:本文是一篇散文,描写了"我"被书中的故事感动哭了,但"我"没有掩饰自己,而是任眼泪留下,终于克服和改变了自己,做回那个能够原谅、有爱和行动的女孩。

47. C【解析】题意:当眼泪出现的时候,作者起初      。考查细节理解题。根据Of course, it came as a big surprise when tears came up, no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t able to control myself.,可知她想控制住自己的眼泪,故选C。学科*网

48. D【解析】题意:当泪水从她的眼睛里消失时,作者没有      。考查细节理解题。根据But I didn’t say anything. Instead, I just put my head back against the seat and let the tears run.,可知"我"什么也说不出,只是任眼泪往下流,故选D。

49. A【解析】题意:根据这篇文章,我们了解到作者      。考查细节理解题。A. decided to change herself bravely决定勇敢地改变自己;B. lived a sad and boring life过着悲凉的生活C. wouldn’t cry in any terrible situation在任何可怕的情况下都不会哭;D. wouldn’t let others feel anything at all不会让别人感觉到什么。根据最后一段的议论和But now I don’t want to be that girl any more ---that bored and sad girl.,可知"我"想改变自己,故选A。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:41 , Processed in 1.527428 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.