主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-10-10 22:18:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  赞美和恭维及应答(Making Compliments and Responses)

It‘s beautiful. 真漂亮!/ That’s marvellous! 真了不起!/ It‘s a lovely picture! 多好看的照片!/ I’m glad you did...... 我很高兴你做了....../ I‘m pleased you did... 我很兴奋你做了....../ How clever of you! 你好聪明哦!/ I like the way you did...... 我喜欢你做......的方式/ I admire the way you do...... 我敬佩你做......的方式/ I’ve never seen such a...... 我还没有见到过如此的......./ What a nice coat you have! 你的外衣很漂亮哦!/ You look very smart today! 你今天看上去好神气哦! / What a wonderful house! 你的房子好漂亮哦!/ It matches your suit perfectly. 这和你的衣服很相配./ You‘ve certainly given us a very good lecture. 你的确给我们做了一场精彩的讲演./ You have a beautiful smile.你的笑真美. / You have a good sense of humour.你挺有幽默感的./ Your wife is beautiful. 你的妻子真漂亮./ You gave an excellent speech.你的演讲真精彩. / Your car is nice.你的车真漂亮. / This is a lovely dinner./The dinner is great.这顿饭真不错. / That’s a very nice suit you‘ve got on.你穿的衣服很漂亮. / That was a marvellous speech. 那是一场了不起的演讲./ You look wonderful this evening! 你今晚看上去很不错! / What a nice living room so comfortable! 我很喜欢你的家具,你在哪儿买的? / I appreciate your new car.我非常欣赏你的新车.(对朋友的精彩表演、杰出成绩,你若亲临现场,可直接为他大声喝彩)

Well done, Johnson! 干得好,约翰逊!/ I‘m so happy for you! 真为你感到高兴!/ It’s very well deserved! 就该这样!/ You must be terribly pleased!你一定非常高兴吧!/ Aren‘t you very excited, Tom?汤姆,你一定很激动吧!

Oh, I‘m glad you like it. 哦,你喜欢,我真高兴./ I’m glad you think so. / I‘m delighted you think so. 你能这样认为我真高兴./ Oh, thank you.哦,谢谢! /How kind of you to say that. 你能那样说真好./ I’m glad to hear that.听到这我真高兴. / Thanks for saying so.谢谢你这样说.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:05 , Processed in 0.080261 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.