33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:12:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  技巧二:复读全文验答案
          把填充后的短文反复阅读一两遍(甚至多遍),逐一检查、校对所选答案是否符合短文中心及上下文要求,并确保没有不符合语言规范、不符合语法规则的选项。
          注:很多同学做完形填空题存在一个误区,把很多的时间放到四个选项的比较上,这会降低解题效率。正确做法应是:
          阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。
          My son Joey was born with club feet. The doctors said that with treatment he would be able to walk, but would never run very well. The first three years of his life was  1  in hospital. By the time he was eight, you wouldn‘t know he has a problem when you saw him  2 .
          Children in our neighborhood always ran around  3  their play, and Joey would jump and ran and play,  4 . We never told him that he probably wouldn‘t be  5  to run like the other children. So he didn’t know.
          In  6  grade he decided to join the school running team. Every day he trained. He ran more than any of the others,  7  only the top seven runners would be chosen to run for the  8 . We didn‘t tell him he probably would never make the team, so he didn’t know.
          He ran four to five mile every day - even when he had a fever. I was  9  , so I went to  10  him after school. I found him running  11 . I asked him how he felt. “Okay,” he said. He has two more miles to go. Yet he looked straight ahead and kept  12  .
          Two weeks later, the names of the team  13  were caked. Joey was number six on the list. Joey had  14  the team. He was in seventh grade - the other six team members were all eighth graders. We never told him he couldn‘t do it … so he didn’t know. He just  15  it.
          1. A. spent   B. taken  C. cost  D. paid
          2. A. talk   B. sit    C. study  D. walk
          3. A. after   B. before  C. during  D. till
          4. A. either  B. too  C. though  D. yet
          5. A. able   B. sorry  C. glad  D. afraid
          6. A. sixth   B. seventh C. eighth D. ninth
          7. A. so     B. if   C. then   D. because
          8. A. neighborhood     B. familyC. school             D. grade
          9. A. excited            B. tiredC. pleased            D. worried
          10. A. think about       B. hear from     C. agree with        D. look for
          11. A. alone  B. away  C. almost  D. already
          12. A. riding           B. walkingC. playing          D. running
          13. A. jumpers          B. runnersC. doctors          D. teachers
          14. A. got   B. kept  C. made  D. found
          15. A. did   B. had   C. left    D. took
          (Keys:1. A  2. D  3. C  4. B  5. A  6. B  7. D  8. C  9. D  10. D  11. D  12. D  13. B  14. C  15. D)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 15:21 , Processed in 0.077837 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.