主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-10 09:45:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  阅该下面短文,从短文后每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项。(每小题1分,共12分)

A friend wrote me a letter a few weeks ago. He felt    39    at the time. He    40    his letter with this question: “We can’t really change this crazy word we live in, can we?”

I    41    to him and started my own letter with these words: “Yes, we most certainly can!”

I can still remember someone who changed my world. She was the    42     teacher at my primary school. I liked her music class and I wanted to impress (给……留下印象) her.    43   , I didn’t know how to play any instruments.

One day, she let me try playing her guitar. I did my best, but could only stumble along (断断续续地弹奏). When I finished playing, I put my    44    down. “I guess I am not very good.” I told her. She looked at me with her    45    eyes, smiled at me and said, “We are all good at something. You just need to find out    46    you are good at. Then, you can share it with the world.”

47    simple words changed me. They    48    a seed (种子) in my heart that continues to grow to this day. They made me realize that I had something good inside of me. I just had to find it and share it.

Can you change the world? Yes, you can! You can change it through one choice, one person or one kind act at a time.    49    you have to do is to share your goodness. Mother Teresa once said, “God doesn’t ask us to do    50    things, but small things with great love.” So make your love great!

39. A. glad            B. homeless           C. hopeful            D. hopeless

40. A. posted             B. ended               C. added               D. continued

41. A. replied          B. answered              C. said                 D. phoned

42. A. math           B. Chinese            C. English               D. music  

43. A. But               B. Luckily             C. However           D. Especially  

44. A. head           B. hand               C. face                  D. fingers  

45. A. tired            B. kind               C. sad               D. quiet

46. A. that            B. whose              C. what                D. why

47. A. This           B. That               C. His               D. Those

48. A. harvested       B. fed                   C. planted             D. watered

49. A. Both           B. All                C. Nothing             D. Either  

50. A. great              B. small                C. good               D. bad
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-10 11:08:53 | 显示全部楼层

【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。文章主要讲述了作者小学的音乐老师用简单的几句话却改变了作者的一生。故事告诉我们:当你遭遇失败时,不要急于否定自己,每个人都有自己的长处和强项,你需要做的只是找到自己的长处。同时也指出我们不一定都做伟大的事情,小事情也能显示出大爱。

39. D考查形容词词义辨析。根据第一段最后一句“We can’t really change this crazy word we live in, can we?”可知他感到对世界的绝望。hopeless意为“绝望的,没有希望的”,符合语境。故选D。

40. B考查动词词义辨析。根据第一段和第二段的首句,说明我的朋友是在信结尾写“We can’t really change this crazy word we live in, can we?”。故选B。

41. A考查动词词义辨析。这里指回复(replied)他的信。answer指回答问题。故选A。

42. D考查名词词义辨析。根据本段I liked her music class…可知,应该是音乐老师。故选D。

43. C考查词义辨析。这里的意思表示转折关系,but后不需要逗号,however后需要加逗号,故选C。

44. A 考查名词词义辨析。由When I finished playing,…知道此时与hand, fingers无关了,再通过后面“I guess I am not very good.”说明他低下头聆听老师的话,put one’s head down低头。故选A。

45. B考查形容词词义辨析。根据下文…smiled at me and said老师是微笑着说,说明老师眼里是“善良的、慈祥的”。kind意为“善良的”,符合语境。故选B。

46. C考查疑问词词义辨析。句意:你需要发现你擅长什么。结合后句判断。故选C。

47. D考查代词词义辨析。由…simple words changed me. words表示复数含义,只有those指代复数。故选D。

48. C考查动词词义辨析。句意指这些在我心里种下了一粒种子……。planted意为“种植”,符合语境。故选C。

49. B考查不定代词词义辨析。这里指你们所有人需要去做分享你们的善良。both指两者,all指三者或以上。故选B。

50. A考查形容词词义辨析。句意:上帝不要求我们做伟大的事情,但是小事情带有大爱。

great意为“伟大的”,符合语境。故选A。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:14 , Processed in 0.069353 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.