主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-10 09:45:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容从每小题所给的A,B, C, D四个选项中,选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项,是短文意思完整,句子通顺,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

At the beginning of this term, my PE teacher suggested to me that I should take part in the marathon(马拉松赛跑). I was very surprised because I was never a good runner. In order to 41_______me, he said that if I took part in the race, I would get the highest mark for the term’s PE class. Therefore, I decided to have a try because I had 42_______to lose.

I prepared for the race very 43________. I ran every day in the morning before school. And after school, I practiced running with many other runners on the sports ground. I even had the special diet(饮食) for athletes(运动员). I heard that the special diet could 44_______me to get good results.

When the 45______of the marathon arrived, I was very nervous. As usual, I got up in the morning, had my breakfast, and listened to some music. Then my father gave me a 46________to the sports ground. For the marathon race was going to take place there in an hour. All my family wished me good luck because they knew how47 ________ this race was for me and how much effort I had put into its preparation.

My competitors looked like athletes. I was 48_______that I would be last. However, when I started to run. I thought only about the race. As I paid much attention to the race itself. I did not remember when I 49______the other runners. Suddenly I realized that I had come first. I was very happy when I won the race. From the experience, I learn that 50________ always comes out of hard work.

41. A. punish           B. hurt           C. introduce         D. encourage

42. A. something        B. everything      C. nothing         D. anything

43. A. carefully         B. shyly          C. angrily         D. secretly

44. A. teach            B. help           C. expect         D. order

45. A. day              B. week          C. month         D. year

46. A. hug              B. shake          C. kiss           D. lift

47. A. easy              B. important      C. traditional      D. silly

48. A. surprised          B. lucky          C. afraid         D. happy

49. A. passed            B. followed        C. touched       D. pushed

50. A. feeling            B. competition       C. success       D. interest
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-10 10:50:27 | 显示全部楼层

【主旨大意】

本文是一篇记叙文。在学期初,因为体育老师的鼓励,我参加了马拉松比赛,并为此而做好了充分的准备,并在比赛中调整好了心态,结果取得了第一的好成绩。本故事告诉我们,成功来自于充分的努力。

41. D考查动词辨析。punish惩罚;hurt伤害;introduce介绍;encourage鼓励。由后句:he said that…. 中可知“如果我参加马拉松,我的本学期体育测试将会是班级最高分”,所以应该是鼓励作者。故选B。

42. C考查不定代词词义辨析。 参加马拉松一事中,没有对我不利的事。所以我是没有什么损失。故选C。

43. A考查副词词义辨析。carefully 仔细地,认真地;shyly害羞的;angrily生气的;secretly秘密地。由后面几可知:我每天跑步,注意饮食。由此可知是认真地准备比赛。故选A。

44. B考查动词词义辨析。teach 教;Help帮助;expect期盼;order命令;点菜。结合常识,运动员的特别饮食应该有助于提高运动员成绩。故选B。

45. A考查名词词义辨析。由空46后提到…in an hour可知,还有一个小时就要比赛。由此可知,是参赛当天。故选A。

46. D考查动词短语辨析。由后句还有一小时可推测,父亲是送我去的。give sb a lift“捎某人一程”。故选D。

47. B考查形容词词义辨析。easy 容易的;important重要的;traditional传统的;silly愚蠢地。由付出可知,这场比赛对我而言,应该是“重要的”。故选B。

48. C考查形容词词义辨析。由前句可知,其他人看起来都像运动员,而我是非运动员。由此可知,我应该是“担心”成为最后一名。故选C。

49. A 考查动词词义辨析。pass 超过;follow跟随;touch 触摸;push推。由后句突然意识到,我是第一个可知,我应该是 “超过”了其他人。故选A。

50. C考查名词词义辨析。由前文我为比赛而做出的精心准备,并最终胜利可知。经验应该是“成功来自努力”。故选C。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:32 , Processed in 0.076083 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.