主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-24 09:13:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My friend Matt and I arrived at the Activity Centre on Friday evening. The accommodation wasn‘t wonderful, but we had everything we needed (beds, blankets, food ), and we were pleased to be out of the city and in the fresh air.

On Saturday morning we met the other ten members of our group. Cameron had come along with two friends, Kevin and Simon, while sisters Carole and Lynn had come with Amanda. There were some other members I didn‘t know. We had come from different places and none of us knew the area.

We knew we were going to spend the weekend outdoors, but none of us was sure exactly how. Half of us spent the morning caving while the others went rock-climbing and then we changed at lunchtime. Matt and I went to the caves (岩洞) first. Climbing out was harder than going in, but after a good deal of pushing, we were out at last.  Though we were covered with mud, we were pleased and excited by what we‘d done.

This passage mainly talks about ______________。

A. the writer‘s friends at the Activity Center B. the writer’s experience at the Activity Center

C. outdoor sports at the Activity Center D。 how to go rock-climbing and caving
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-24 10:53:23 | 显示全部楼层

【参考答案】:B

上述这段短文的中心是说明“the writer‘s experience at the Activity Center”。作者以及作者的朋友,还有组上的其他一些成员一起在活动中心度周末的一些活动以及感受。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 15:37 , Processed in 0.062466 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.