33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英语百科知识点推荐Module 9 Unit 1
        Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(10分) 1. Jim was r________ tired, so he was asleep soon. 2. A________ comes after March but before May. 3. C________ Day is on June 1. 4 He often reads n________ at breakfast. 5. Mark Twain was a famous w________. Ⅱ. 单项(10分) 1. —When is ______ Day? —September 10th. A. TeacherB. Teachers’ C. Teacher’s  D. Teachers 2. I like the novels written by Mark Twain________. A. as wellB. as well as C. either D. also 3. We often plant(种植)trees in______. A. September B. December C. March D. August 4. Can you help me ________ the truth(真相)? A. find B. look for C. find out D. look at 5. ________three, he swam very well. A. At age of B. At the age of C. When D. On Ⅲ. 完成句子(10分) 1.他决定当一名演员。 He decided ________________ an actor. 2. 马克·吐温在12岁时就开始工作了。 Mark Twain began work __________________ _______ _______ twelve. 3. 我父母的生活与我的不同。 My parents’ life ________________ ________ mine. 4. 最后他弄清了谁帮他找到了书包。 Finally he ________________ who helped him find his bag. 5. 当她开始写作时, 她用了一个新名字。 She _______________ ________ ________ when she began to write. Ⅳ. 补全对话(10分) 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话, 有两项多余。A. What are you doing B. May I borrow it C. What are you reading D. What happened next E. What’s the story about F. Did they know she was a girl at last G. Could you tell me the story A: 1 ? B: A story about a girl called Hua Mulan. A: 2 ? B: Sure. One day, the emperor ordered every family must have one man fight for their country. Mulan’s father was very old and her brother was very young, so they couldn’t join the army. A: 3 ? B: Hua Mulan wore men’s clothes and joined the army. She fought with other soldiers and she was very brave. A: 4 ? B: Yes. When the war finished, the emperor gave her a horse to go home quickly. Mulan traveled to her home. Then Mulan put on a lovely dress and told her soldier friends that she was a girl. A: How interesting! 5 ? B: Certainly. But please return it to me as soon as you finish reading. 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ Ⅴ. 阅读理解(10分)   Mark Twain, the famous American writer, was traveling in France. Once he was going by train to Dijon. That afternoon he was very tired and wanted to sleep, so he asked the conductor to wake him up when they came to Dijon. But first he explained that he was a very heavy sleeper. “I’ll probably protest(抗议)loudly when you try to wake me up, ”he said to the conductor, “but do not take any notice, just put me off the train anyway. ” Then Mark Twain went to sleep. Later, when he woke up, it was night-time and the train was in Paris already. He realized at once that the conductor had forgotten to wake him up at Dijon. He was very angry. He ran up to the conductor and began to shout at him. “I have never been so angry in all my life, ”Mark Twain said. The conductor looked at him calmly(冷静地).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 08:09 , Processed in 0.060106 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.