主题

33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:14:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(5分) 1. —Why do you get up so e________ on Sunday? —Because I have to revise for my test. 2. This is a f________ movie and we all like it. 3. They sometimes go for a w________ after meal. 4. The old man has to c________ litter for his life every day. 5. I enjoy going on the summer c________ in Sydney in July. Ⅱ. 用所给词的适当形式填空(5分) 1. It’s time________(play)football. 2. We want______(visit)the San Francisco next month. 3. What about________(go)________(swim)tomorrow? 4. —What are you going to do tomorrow? —I________(have)a party at home. 5. She________(be)an English teacher next year. Ⅲ. 单项(10分) 1. My little sister is looking forward to ______ in Wangfujing Street. A. having a picnic    B. going shopping C. go sightseeing D. watching TV 2. —What are your plans ______ the weekend? —I’m going to have a party at home. A. on B. for C. at D. in 3. After school, we usually play ______ basketball for half ______ hour on the playground. A. the; / B. the; the C. /; an D. /; a 4. There is going to ______ a football match next week. A. be B. have C. see D. watch 5. I usually stay ______ bed ______ Sunday morning. A. at; in B. in; on C. on; on D. for; on Ⅳ. 句型转换(10分) 1. They are going to have dinner together. (改为一般疑问句) ______ they ______ to have dinner together? 2. Are the four boys going to play cards this evening? (作否定回答) ______, ____________. 3. I can’t go to school because I am ill. (对画线部分提问) ____________ you ______ to school? 4. morning, do, what’s, to, going, Betty, Saturday, on(连词成句) Ⅴ. 补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话, 有两项多余。 A. How can we go there? B. OK. C. What about you? D. Can you tell me? E. Yes, I’d love to. F. That’s too far. G. Where and when shall we meet? A: Hi, Amy! Tomorrow is Saturday. What are you going to do? B: I’ve no idea. 1 A: I’m going to work on my uncle’s farm. Would you like to come with me? B: 2 How far is it? A: About 20 kilometers. B: 3  A: We can go there by bus. B: How long will it take us to get there? A: About half an hour. B: 4  A: Let’s meet at the bus stop at 8 o’clock. B: 5 See you then. A: See you tomorrow. 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. _______
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:49 , Processed in 0.061882 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.