33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-30 16:37:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  完形二

Once there was an old man in a town. He always forgot  1  things. So his wife al-ways had to say to him, "Don't forget this!"

One day he went on a long trip (旅行 )alone. Before he  2  home, his wife said, "Now you have all these  3  . They are what you need for your trip. Take care of your things during the trip." He went to the station, bought a ticket and   4  the train with it.

About half  5  hour later, the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and   6 , "Will you please show me your ticket?" The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets, but he could not find  7  . He was very worried. "I can't find my ticket. I really bought a ticket  8   I got on the train," said the old man.

"I believe (相信)you bought a ticket. All right, you don't have to buy  9  one," said the conductor kindly. "But how can I know where I'm going?  I can't  10  my station!" the old man said sadly.

1. A. a lot of         B. a kind of      C. a piece of      D. a pair of

2. A. got              B. left           C. went            D. moved

3. A. money            B. clothes        C. tickets         D. things

4. A. had on           B. went on        C. got on          D. passed on

5. A. a                B. an             C. the             D. this

6. A. say              B. said           C. says            D. saying

7. A. it               B. this           C. that            D. ticket

8. A. when             B. till           C. before          D. after

9. A. other            B. the other      C. the others      D. another

10. A. forget          B. get            C. remember        D. see

请下载附件:

《中考完型填空题(练习二)》

143154_4d6c92da31a50.rar (308.09 KB, 下载次数: 20)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:11 , Processed in 0.086142 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.