帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考英语必背英语范文一

Saving  Water

As we know, water is so important to man. Theamount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. But somepeople don’t care about it. They waste a lot of water in their dailylife. Even worse, they pour dirty water and throw rubbish into rivers.Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.

Something must be doneto stop the pollution(to deal with the problem). And I think it’s agreat shame to waste while millions are in great need of water.Wehave to save every drop of water. For example, turn off the tap afterusing it and use a basin to wash as well. It’s also a good idea to encouragemy friends and family members to join me! Only in this way can we livehappily. If not, the last drop of water will be the tear.

I believe if everyone dose like this, we can make agreat difference.

中考英语必背英语范文二

Plans For the Summer Holiday

The summer holiday is coming. I'm going to have a good rest and learn torelax myself.

I will read more books because reading can not only broaden myhorizon,but also enlarge the scope of knowledge.  What’smore,I will try to spend more time chatting with my parents and helpthem to do some housework. I am going to take part in socialactivities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I'dlike to go to Shanghaifor a visit .

I'm sure I'll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday.

中考英语必背英语范文三

Lang Lang-A Well-known Pianist

Lang Lang, born in Shenyangin 1982, began to learn the piano when he was 3. From 1987 to 1995he took part in a lot of piano competitions and won all the firstprizes. In 1996, Lang went to America to continue his study. Atthe age of 18, he started to show his unusual talent for understanding(to understand) music. In 2005, he was invited to have a concert atthe White House.

Lang has become one of today's most outstanding pianists in the world,and is named as "A young people changing the world".

中考英语必背英语范文四

HealthyHabits of Life(How to Keep Healthy)

All of us want to be healthy. I think healthy habits are very importantfor us. Here is my advice.

First, we should get enoughsleep during the night. Staying up too late is bad for ourhealth. Second, we must have the right kinds of food. Eat more fruitand vegetables instead of too much meat and avoid junk food. Itis also important to drink lots of water. Third, we shoulddo exercise as much as possible to build up our bodies. Finally, Ithink friends are an important part of one's health. If we don't feel well,just go to see the doctor at once.

中考英语必背英语范文五

Smiling

As we all know, smiling is an expression showing pleasure, sociability and happiness. There are many goodpoints of smiling. On the one hand, smiling can make us happy, andplease others at the same time. If you always smile at life, life will smile atyou in return. On the other hand, you will be much more positivethan before. You can find a different world if you often smile. What's more, smiling is a means of communication and can help you have more friends.

I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.

(Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes yoursmile can be the source of your joy.)

(You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.)

中考英语必背英语范文六

A  Mountain-climbing

Our school organized a mountain-climbing on April 10. Hundreds of ustook part in it。

It was a nice day. At 8:00 am, we gathered at the foot of DaqingMoutain and set out for the top in high spirits(happily). All theway we were chatting, singing and laughing, enjoying the fresh air andthe beautiful scenery. When some fell behind, others would come and offerhelp. About 2 hours later, we all reached the top. Bathed in sunshine,we jumped and cheered with joy。

The activity got us close to nature and gave us relaxation fromheavy school work, and it also deepened the friendship among us. What awonderful time!

中考英语必背英语范文七

Self-confidence

There are many factors that can contribute to a person’s successin life,such as hard-work, honesty, intelligence, etc. But I believeself-confidence to be the most important.

Everyone is flickering in his own way, and has his own arena though nobody is perfect. Confidence gives you the courage to try newthings. Besides, a confident person rarely gives up. When hefails he tries again and again until he wins.

Give yourself a bright smile. And nothing is impossible, just do it!

中考英语必背英语范文八

Grateful to Our Parents

I consider my parents as the most important people in my life----forthe care and love they devote to me.

My parents have been trying their best to give me a better lifeand future. No matter when and where I get into trouble , they comeup to support me and encourage me. I will always remember the worries intheir eyes and smiles on their faces.But now they re getting older withgrey hair and wrinkles.

Words fail me when I try to expressmy heartfelt gratitude to my parents .I can do nothing but make somedifference,and not let them down.

中考英语必背英语范文九

Environment Protection

As we all know, the environmentaround us is getting worse and worse . In some places we can’t see fishswimming in the river or trees on the hills. Not only does it affect our lives and health, but also has a great affection in the future. So I thinkwe must do something to protect the environment. .But what can we do?

Now green commuting and a low-carbon life are more and morepopular in the society  .For example,we can go to school on foot or by bike , we can use shopping baskets notplastic bags when we go shopping and we can use both sides of the paper when wewrite .

In a word ,if everyonepays more attention to(makes a contribution to) our environment ,there will be less pollution and our lives will be better.

中考英语必背英语范文十

Hazy Weather

Recently,hazy weather has become commonin China. People wear masks to avoid poisonous air. Emissionproduced from factories and cars is the main source. The smog surely hasnegative effects on people's health especially that of thechildren and the elderly .But how to deal with it?

First, the government should perfect laws to punish those factories thatignore the protection. And businessmen must pay more attention to theenvironment instead of money. Second, green commuting and alow-carbon life are supposed to be called for. Third,we should develop green and energy-saving energy to lower theemission of haze.

If we work together,our environmentwill get better and better and haze weather will disappear completely.

中考英语必背英语范文十一

Thanks to Teachers

I am glad to beyour student, a million thanks to you; As you gave me the strength, to make mydreams come true!

For the worldyou are one person, but for one person, you are the world!

Thanks for the challenges,you have made me face,for they gaveme the courage to be leading every race.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy. Thankyou sincerely.Whatever little I have achieved is because of you. You showed me the right path. I cannot thank you enough!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:40 , Processed in 0.080365 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.