33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2016甘肃中考英语考点练习 任务型完形填空

用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯。(每个单词或短语限用一次)

(一)(2015,随州)

life know with make watch

therefore do bad choose good

In China,many people spend most of their spare time1.watching TV.It has a huge influence on people's 2.lives.Is all this television good for us or bad for us?

As is 3.known to all,television is one of the most important ways of getting information,such as the news all over the world,history,culture and interesting stories.It provides us 4.with a more lively way to discover the outside world.Also,we can see great movies,operas and concerts.5.Therefore,television is not only a way we learn about the world,but also a good entertainment.

However,many people think television is 6.bad for us.They say that all the violence on TV 7.makes people become violent.Violence can give children bad ideas.TV can also make people lazy.Instead of 8.doing outdoor activities,they usually sit in front of the screen for hours enjoying the funny shows and cartoons without a break.

In general,the problem is not television,but the programs we choose to watch.We have learned how to choose the 9.best in newspapers,books and magazines.Now we have to learn to do with television programs,too.After all,it's our 10.choice.

(二)(2015,绵阳)

experience useful even student learn job foreign agree start skill

These days,more and more students in the UK are taking a "gap year"between their graduation from school and their university studies.This means that they take a year off to do something else,before they 1.start their studies.

For most students,spending time in 2.foreign countries is the favourite activity-and Australia is the favourite place to go.

Many parents,teachers and business people 3.agree that traveling can teach important values.

"After a year of traveling,I felt I'd grown up.I had 4.learned the importance of relationships with people,on all sorts of levels."

There are many companies around the world that welcome these 5.students on their projects-helping people in poorer countries,or 6.even in your home country.Although you don't get paid for your work,this kind of work can teach important 7.skills -decision?making and finding answers to problems,for example-that will help a student in a 8.job one day.

Finally,getting some knowledge and experience in an area you hope to study or work in one day will always be very 9.useful.

If several university graduates are asking for the same job,gap year work experience allows you to say,"I've already had some 10.experience of this kind of work."And that can get you the job!

(三)(2015,泰安)

do,advantage,two,work,from,

them,when,even,reach,different

In China, very few children make pocket money. However, in western countries, most kids make pocket money by 1.themselves. They make money in many 2.different ways.

When kids are very young, their parents help them sell the fruit 3.from their own trees to neighbors. Kids may also help parents 4.(to)_do housework to make money at home. When they 5.reach sixteen, they can make money by sending newspapers or by 6.working in fast food restaurants,especially during the summer holidays.

There are many 7.advantages of making pocket money by kids themselves. First of all, they learn the value of money by working hard.8.Second,_they learn to manage money by buying things they need or want, such as books, pencils, movies and 9.even clothes they like. Third, they learn to deal with daily life problems by helping their parents or others. Making pocket money is helpful for children 10.when they grow up. That is why parents encourage their kids to earn pocket money.

(四)(2015,江西)

Another,carry,control,have,life,well,tree,so,usual,wild

Animals are important in Indian culture and are treated in a special way. For example, a lot of elephants aren't 1.wild. they are domesticated(驯养). They aren't kept as pets, but as working animals. Every working elephant 2.has its own keeper. An elephant and its keeper meet for the first time when they are both young, and they grow up together. In fact, their relationship continues for the rest of the elephant's 3.life-perhaps 40 years. Lots of elephants work in the forest, moving heavy 4.trees when they are cut down. Some give rides to tourists, or 5.carry people during celebrations and festivals. Keepers take excellent care of their elephants , feeding them 6.well and giving them a bath at the end of the working day.

7.Another special animal in India is the cow. Cows are protected animals,8.so they aren't kept on farms or killed for food, although people do use their milk. So in India you can often see cows walking around towns and cities, and nobody tries 9.controlling them. If they sit down in the middle of the road, people 10.usually drive around them! Do you think it's interesting?

(五)(2015,山西)

so we who teach bright different he eye show heart complete understand

Few people today educate the children about the value of empathy (同情;同感).Most people feel so hard 1.to_show their love and care towards others and to actually understand what they are going through.

When I was a child,I 2.was_taught to go out of my way to make someone else happy.My mom would tell me to say at least one kind word to someone else every day.I admit that it wasn't very easy to do.But as soon as you see the look of thanks in that person's 3.eyes,you just want to do as much as you can.

I had an experience with a young man 4.who/whom people were always making fun of.Every time I saw that happening,I knew in my heart that it was wrong.I decided I would try to be his friend.I started walking with him and introducing him to people around 5.us.I was making him happy by just doing that.And I loved the fact that I was really making a 6. difference in his life.

After a while,I realized that he wasn't the kind of person everybody thought he was.We are still really good friends today.People have almost 7.completely stopped making fun of him.But he is still what he was.What had changed was the attitudes of others towards him.

From this experience I 8.have_understood that I should be more loving towards other people already.What I did for my friend was so easy,and at the same time I had a lot of fun,9.so I hope that everyone could say a kind word to someone else at least once a day.I can promise it will be the best feeling you can ever get.

One kind word could make someone's day 10.brighter.Why not do it from now on?

(六)(2015,广东改编)

we interest if take smile with later cry and worry tired happen

The Great Wall is known as the eighth wonder of the world.Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world come to visit this place of 1.interest in China.

Last Saturday I went to the Great Wall 2.with some of my friends.It was a sunny day.On our way up,we saw many volunteers (志愿者) keeping order in the sun.They helped the elders with their bags,3.took photos for some tourists and answered people's questions.Though they were very 4.tired,they didn't stop to have a rest.We were deeply moved when we saw this.

Just at that moment,we saw a little boy standing alone and 5.crying.We went over and asked what 6.happened to him.From his answer we knew that he couldn't find his mother.We told him not to 7.worry about it and then we tried to get in touch with his mother with the phone number he gave us.Twenty minutes 8.later,his mother turned up.When she saw her son,she was very excited and thanked 9.us with tears in her eyes.

That day we not only enjoyed the beauty of the Great Wall,but also felt the warmth of the society.10.if everyone can reach out a helping hand to others,the world around us will be more and more harmonious (和谐的).

(七)(2015,丹东)

off  us  say  and  much  side  where  but  waste  speak  in  stop

Waste can be seen everywhere and it can bring a lot of problems. China is rich in some resources(资源),1.but we are short of others, for example, fresh water. It is said that we will have no coal(煤) or oil to use 2.in 100 years. Also there is not enough food in some areas. So if we keep 3.wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and 4.where can we move? Think about it, I think we should 5.say"no" to the people who waste things every day.

In our everyday life, we can do many things 6.to_stop waste from happening. For example, remember to turn 7.off the lights when we leave the room and we'd better use both 8.sides of paper. Also we should try not to order 9.more food than we need and so on. Little by little, everything will be changed, waste can be stopped one day if we do 10.our best.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:02 , Processed in 0.077604 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.