积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(常州市)2015年中考英语试卷:完形填空
          常州市

二.完形填空(共12小题;每小题1分。满分12分)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中,选出最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑

How often do You let other people's rude actions change your mood? Do you let a bad driver or an impolite waiter make your day in a mess? However, the mark of your wise reply to the actions is how ___11___you can come back to smiling to them. Sixteen years ago, I learned this____12____ at the back of a taxi in New York.

We were driving fast in the right lane (车道)when suddenly, a black car jumped__13___

a parking space right to front of us. My taxi driver stepped on the brake(刹车)as hard as

possible, and at the____14____moment our car stopped just one inch from the back of the other car.

I couldn't __15___ what happened next. The driver of the car turned his head around and started___16____bad words. But then here's what really___ 17____ me. My taxi driver just smiled and waved(挥手致意) at the guy. I said, "Why did you just do that? This guy nearly ___18___us!" He told me what I now remember "The Law of the Garbage(垃圾)Truck."

He said, "Like garbage trucks, many people run around full of garbage, full of anger, and full of regret. ____19___their garbage increases more and more, they look for a place to pour it. If you let them, they'll pour it on you. So when someone wants to pour it on you, don't feel hurt. Just smile, wave, and move on. You will be___20___."

I started thinking: how often do I let Garbage Trucks run right over me? And how often do I take their garbage and___21___it to other people? Then I knew clearly what I should do.

I began to see Garbage Trucks. I see the bad__22___people are carrying. I see them coming to pour it. And like my taxi driver, I don't feel hurt. I just smile, wave, and move on。

11 .A. clearly            B. quickly            C. exactly          D. correctly

12.A. example           B. experience          C. lesson              D. case

13.A. out of             B. across             C. next to          D. far from

14 .A. next              B. busy              C. right            D. last

15.A. doubt             B. consider            C. accept              D. believe

16.A.shouting           B. telling          C. whispering      D. expressing

17.A. cheered           B. encouraged          C. surprised        D. satisfied

18.A. attacked           B. killed              C. warned              D. beat

19.A.Since              B. While              C. As                 D. Before

20.A. happier            B. busier              C. safer               D. luckier

21 .A. donate            B. lend              C. spread                  D. hang

22 .A. news             B. Prize               C. name               D. mood

11.    B    12. C    13.    A    14.    D    15.    D    16. A    17. C    18. B

19. C    20. A    21.    C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:48 , Processed in 0.067182 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.