33万

帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2016甘肃中考英语考点解析----任务型完形填空

用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯,每个单词限用一次。(2014,兰州)

天桥

should use dangerous habit spend much safely at it although

Overhead bridges are found in many parts of Lanzhou, especially in places where traffic is heavy and crossing the road is very 1.  dangerous                   .

The purpose of these overhead bridges is to enable passengers to cross road 2.  safely       . Overhead bridges are used in very much the same way as zebra crossings. They are more efficient 3.  although         less convenient because people have to climb up a long flight of steps. This is inconvenient especially to old people. When passengers are 4.  using            a zebra crossing, traffic is held up. This is why the government has built many overhead bridges to help passengers and to keep traffic moving 5.      at       the same time.

The government of Lanzhou has 6.   spent        lots of money in building these bridges. For their own safety, passengers 7.    should         be encouraged to use them instead of risking their lives by running across the road. Old people, however, may find 8.   it       a little difficult climbing up and down the steps, but it is still 9.  much          safer than walking across the road with all the dangerous of moving traffic.

Overhead bridges serve a very useful purpose. Passengers, both old and young, should make a 10.   habit        to use them. This will prevent unnecessary accidents and loss of life.

任务型完形填空的考点主要是考查学生对单词变化运用和语法知识运用的能力以及阅读理解能力等。试题通常以语篇的形式出现,要求考生用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。

任务型完形填空解题应注意事项:

①先对备选的词汇的词性作简单标记,如:名词n.,动词v.,形容词a.,副词ad.等。同时对词义作初步的理解。

②根据题意或通读全文,猜测空格中所缺的信息,注意发现固定搭配关系,根据需要去备选词汇中寻找匹配的答案。

③在填词过程中要注意词形的变化。既要符合本句的含义,又要保证句式结构的正确。为了方便记忆,试着记住下面的顺口溜:空前空后要注意;"名词"单复数要牢记;还有"'s"不能弃;"动词"注意要变形;"形副"注意要用三种级;要填"数词"请留意;千万别忘"基"和"序";填人"代词"需慎重,五格变化要谨记。

④完成填词后,应通读全文,复核校对。检查单词拼写是否正确,是否有时态、语态、惯用法及词语选用上的错误,以确保答案的正确性。最后把答案填入答卷时,切勿错位。

【例1】  阅读短文,用所给词的适当形式填空,使短文意思完整,通顺。每空一词。

know,lucky,proud,problem,good,decide,he,

work,child,interest

Martin Murray is a school boy and he is fifteen years old.He used to be a "problem child".He used to give his mother many __1__.However,after his father's death,Martin's life became much more difficult.His mother couldn't afford to pay for her __2__ education.She had to work,and so was often not at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:29:05 | 显示全部楼层

His mother tried her best to look after him.Unfortunately,Martin still caused trouble.He was not  __3___in studying and he often got into trouble with the police. __4__,his mother was very patient and didn't give up trying to help him.In the end,she made a difficult __5__: to send him to a boy's boarding school.Martin hated it and caused a lot of trouble.One day,he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school.Even the teacher agreed that Martin was wasting his time.

The head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother.Martin called his mother,but to his surprise,this conversation changed his life."It was exactly what I needed," he said."I __6__ how much my mother had given me.She also told me that even though my father was not with us,he was watching me and would always take __7__ in everything good I do.That's when I decided to change."

Now Martin has really changed.He __8__ hard and gets "A's" in all subjects.He is now one of the __9__ students in his class.His mother helps him to feel good about __10__,and as he says,"It's very important for parents to be there for their children."

解析:1.句意"他过去常常给他妈妈带来许多麻烦",故应用problem,注意应使用其复数形式。

2.句意"她付不起她孩子的上学费用","孩子的"应使用名词所有格形式。

3.考查固定短语be interested in。

4.句意"很幸运地,她的母亲对他很有耐心,并没有放弃他","幸运地"应用luckily,注意首字母要大写。

5.考查固定短语make a decision。

6.句意"我知道我妈妈为我付出很多",故应用动词know,注意时态应用一般现在时。

7.考查固定短语take pride in。

8.句意"他努力学习,并在各科中得到了A",故应用动词work,注意and前后并列动词短语的时态要保持一致,都应用一般现在时的单三形式。

9.句意"他是班级中最好的学生之一","最好的"应用形容词的最高级。

10."感到自信"feel good about oneself,这时代词应用反身代词。

答案:1. problems 2. child's 3. Interested 4. Luckily 5. Decision 6. Know 7. Pride 8. Works

9. best 10. himself

用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。(2015,陕西)

爱出者爱返

sweet plant she child run high sit feel day notice

One day,I took my two kids to the local playground.As soon as we got there,my daughter 1.            to the swing(秋千)and asked for a push.When I was helping my daughter 2.              another girl trying to make her own swing go high by herself.Her old grandmother was 3.               on the chair nearby and smiled at me.

I gave my daughter one big push and then walked towards the little girl.I asked if she wanted me to give.4.            a push.She smiled and said"Yes".For the next two hours.I pushed the swings.and played with my two 5._____________ and the little girl.When we went home,I was tired.But my heart was flying much 6.                  than the swings.

One day two years later,after a 7.                work,I was a little tired.But I needed to pick up my kids before going home.While I was waiting outside the school gate,a little girl came over and smiled 8.                 at me.She gave me a big hug(拥抱) before catching her school bus.As I watched her running away,I didn't 9.                  tired anymore.

In life,the love we give others will find its way back to us.It may travel from heart to heart or it may blossom(开花)in the heart which it was 10.       ____________in.The love we share,the kindness we give,and the happiness we create will always come back to us with a pleasant surprise.

一、用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的)。(2015,河南)

心形手语

say way star long though popular

he hand call make because between

Are you still doing the V for victory sign? It's out. The latest popular hand gesture(手势)is putting both of your hands and put them together to make a heart-shape. It is 1.              "hand heart".

Many young pop 2.            in the US have done the move in recent photos. "The'hand heart' gesture means something 3.            'I love you' and 'thank you', "said Taylor Swift,the country singer.  "You can send a sweet,simple message without 4.                 a word." Swift often does it at her concerts. And she is believed to be the first to 5.              it popular.

Last month,Justin Bieber and 6.              superstar friends did the " hand heart" and put the photos online.They did it to help out three kids whose parents were killed in a car accident.

"It used to take much 7.              for nonverbal(非语言的)culture to move. But now ,it moves faster 8.                        we have smart phones and the Internet.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 23:37:43 | 显示全部楼层

In the Republic of Korea, the "hand heart " has been 9.                   for a long time, but in a different 10.               . People there put their hands above their heads and make a bigger heart shape with their arms. It means "I love you."

1. called 2. stars 3. Between  4. Saying 5. make 6. His 7. Longer 8. Because 9. popular

10. way

二、阅读短文,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每词限用一次)。(2015,自贡)

约翰逊坐飞机

started eye safe invited window

worried dangerous still small after

Mr. Johnson had never taken planes before,but he had read a lot about air accidents.So one day when a friend 11.               him to take his own small plane,Mr.Johnson was very 12.               .Finally,his friend persuaded(说服) him that it was very 13.             ,so Mr.Johnson got into the plane.

His friend 14.                  the engine and began to taxi(滑行) onto the runway of the airport.Mr.Johnson had ever heard that the most 15.                    part of a flight were taking off and the landing,so he was very afraid and closed his 16.  __________.

17.________ a minute or two he opened his eyes again,looked out of one of the 18.                   of the plane,and said to his friend."Look at those people down there.They look as 19.                as ants,don't they?""Those are ants,"answered his friend,"we're 20.                on the ground."

三、请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空(每个词限用一次)。(2015,菏泽)

互帮互助的蚂蚁和鸽子

it nearby and what him for quickly look drop while

The Ant and the Dove(鸽子)

One hot day, an ant was 21.                  for some water. After walking around 22.              some time, she came to a river. To get to the river, she had to climb up a piece of grass.23.               the ant was making her way up, she fell into the water.

Just then a dove up a 24.                tree saw her. When the dove saw that the ant was in trouble, he 25.             picked off a leaf and dropped 26.         into the water near the ant. The ant moved towards the leaf 27.            climbed up there. Soon it carried her safely to dry ground. Just at that time, a hunter (猎人) nearby was going to shoot the dove. As soon as the ant found 28.            the hunter was going to do, she quickly bit (咬)29.           on the heel. Feeling the pain, the hunter 30.                his gun. The dove was quick to fly away to safety.

四、短文填空:从方框中选择正确选项,完成短文。(2015,玉林)

回忆

he truth work meaning big block

believe sudden remember find

More recently,most Americans remember what they were doing when the World Trade Center in New York was taken down by terrorists.It is one of the 31.                 events in American history.Even the date-September 11,2001-has 32.                 to most Americans.

This was a day Peter Hunt will never forget.In May 2001,he 33.              a job in the World Trade Center.On September 11,2001,he arrived at his building at around 8:30 a.m.He was about to go up when he decided to get a coffee first.He went to his favorite coffee place even though it was two 34. ____________ east from his office.As he was waiting in line with other office 35.                  ,he heard a loud sound.Before he could join the other people outside to see what was going on,the first plane had already hit his office building.They stared in 36.                     at the black smoke rising above the burning building.He felt lucky to be alive.

Kate Smith will never forget the date,too.Now she still 37. ____________     working in her office near the two towers."My friend Mike shouted 38._______________ that a plane just hit the World Trade Center!I didn't believe 39.           at first.But then I looked out of the window and realized that it was 40.                   .I was scared and I could hardly think clearly after that."

September 11,2001-the date alone means something to most people in the US.

五、短文填空:从方框中选择正确选项,完成短文。(方框中有两个选项是多余的)(2015,成都)

爱与感恩,更珍贵

back bad express feel it loud luck

simple sweet thank two warm

Once upon a time, a young man came across a spring(泉水) of clear water while crossing the desert. The water was very sweet, and he filled his leather container(皮革容器) so that he could bring some 41.          to his teacher. After a fourday journey, he presented the water to his teacher.The old man took a deep drink, smiled 42.             and thanked his student very much for the sweet water. The young man returned to his village with a happy heart. After a while, the teacher let a 43.                student taste the water. He spat (吐) it out, saying it was terrible. It was clear that the water had become no longer fresh sweet because of the old leather container. The student questioned his teacher, "Master, the water tasted strange. Why did you still like it?" The teacher replied, "You 44.               tasted the water while I tasted the gift. The water was the container for an act of love and kindness and nothing could be 45.                       ."

After reading the story, we can understand that when we receive a chocolate as a gift from a child, we get more than the chocolate 46.           . What we should do properly is to express 47.                      naturally to him or her because we love the idea within the gift.

Gratitude (感谢) doesn't always come naturally.48.                  ,_most children and many grownups like only the thing given rather than the 49. ____________shown in it. We should remind ourselves and teach our children about the beauty of feelings and 50.                       of gratitude. After all, gifts from the heart are really gifts of the heart.

答案:

1. ran 2. noticed 3. sitting 4. her 5. children  6. higher 7. day's 8. sweetly 9. feel

10. planted

11.invited 12.worried 13.safe 14.started 15.dangerous 16.eyes 17.After 18.windows 19.small 20.still

21.looking 22.for 23.While 24.nearby 25.quickly 26.it 27.and 28.what 29.him 30.dropped 31.biggest 32.meaning 33.found 34.blocks 35.workers 36.disbelief 37.remembers 38.him 39.true 40.suddenly

41.back 42.warmly 43.second 44.simply 45.sweeter 46.itself 47.thanks 48.Unluckily 49.feeling(s) 50.expression(s)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 18:27 , Processed in 0.075653 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.