99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(淮安市)2015年中考英语试卷:书面表达
          淮安市

七、书面表达(共20分)

随着家庭生活条件的提高, 现在的孩子或多或少会有一些零花钱。请以How to Spend Our Pocket Money为题写一段话, 内容必须包括以下提示要点, 词数在80-100之间。

1. 你从哪里得到零花钱;

2. 你平常用零花钱做些什么(至少两点);

3. 你觉得用零花钱还可以做些什么更有意义的事(至少两点)。

注意:1. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名:

2. 文章的标题和开头已付出, 不计入总词数。

How to Spend Our Pocket Money

As families are now living a better life, we kids can have some pocket money ___________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

七、书面表达(共20分

How to Spend Our Pocket Money

As families are now living a better life, we kids can have some pocket money. I usually get my pocket money from my parents. Sometimes, I can get some by selling waste paper and bottles. I often use my pocket money to buy breakfast on my way to school. I also buy some books to help me with my lessons with my pocket money. I think I can do something more meaningful. For example, I can go travelling to a tourist attraction to enjoy myself in the summer holidays. I can also donate my pocket money to help poor children in western areas of China so that they can live happily.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:32 , Processed in 0.077473 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.