积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(苏州市)2015年中考英语试卷:单项选择
          苏州市

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

1. Some small shops in Britain usually close for        hour at        lunchtime.

A. an; the                B. a; 不填             C. a; the                D. an; 不填

2. In cold winter, the temperature in Harbin often remains        zero all day.

A. above                B. below                C. over                D. under

3. None of them talked. They finished their meal in       .

A. silence                B. order                C. place                D. public

4.    - Where is Joan?

- She        a novel in her study.

A. has read                B. reads                 C. will read           D. is reading

5.    - You        park here! Look at the sign, it says "No parking".

- Sorry, I didn't notice that sign just now.

A. won't                  B. needn't               C. mustn't            D. couldn't

6. Mrs. Smith often goes to visit those AIDS patients in hospitals to cheer        up.

A. her                    B. them                C. him                D. us

7. I was tired out, so I stopped the car        a short rest.

A. have                B. having                C. to have             D. had

8.    Tony's mum looks young and beautiful. It's hard to imagine she is already in her       .

A. fifties                B. fifty                 C. fiftieths            D. fiftieth

9.    - Has Jane done the washing yet?

- You cannot        her to do such a thing.

A. want                B. hope                C. expect                D. wish

10. Guan Dong saved an old lady out of the Yangtze River.        great courage he showed!

A. What a                B. What                C. How a             D. How

11. - Do you know our new manager?

- Yes. He        to be a friend of my brother.

A. turns up                B. turns on            C. turns out            D. turns off

12.    - Excuse me, could you tell me       ?

- In five minutes.

A. how soon will the film begin                B. how soon the film will begin

C. how long the film has been on                D. how long has the film been on

13. In North America,        meat eaters are bears and mountain lions. They eat smaller animals such as rabbits and mice.

A. smallest                B. the smallest            C. largest                D. the largest

14. He hasn't got any hobbies -        you call watching TV a hobby.

A. while                B. unless                C. as                  D. if

15.    - We can invite Nick and Nora to Shanghai Disneyland with us.

-       ? I'll give them a call right now.

A. Why not               B. What for             C. Why                 D. What

一、单项填空

1. D       2. B       3. A      4. D      5. C

6. B       7. C       8. A       9. C      10. B

11. C      12. B      13. D      14. B    15. A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 02:42 , Processed in 0.061079 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.