帖子

99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(泰州市)2015年中考英语试卷:完形填空
          泰州市

二.完形填空  阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分)

I still remember that day. I was waiting to get some   16   for shopping in a bank. Among the crowd, I noticed a little boy carrying some sunglasses in one hand and a big bag in   17  .

The boy was about 10 years old. He was walking around the people inside the   18   and asked them to buy his sunglasses. But   19   would buy any from him. He tried from one person to another. From the look on his face, I know he would not   20   anyway.

Now, I decided to have a   21   with him. I went up and asked, "Do you go to school?" He nodded his head. Then I continued, "Why do you   22   sunglasses?" He said nothing. I gave him $20 and said that I was not in   23   of the sunglasses but he could keep the money. To my   24  , his face changed a lot, which is still in my memory today. I didn't know

25   to say next. Then he replied, "Either you buy sunglasses or you   26   back the money. I don't need your pity." I felt very   27  for what I did, and I told him that I would buy two pairs.

I took these sunglasses home and kept   28   myself, "Did such a young boy need to do it for his self-respect (自尊) ? " He could   29   take the $20 and left. But he chose to sell his sunglasses and get the money not because of others'   30  . I will remember this lesson forever.

16. A. bags                B. books            C. money            D. information

17. A. another            B. others            C. the other            D. the others

18. A. shop                B. school            C. hotel            D. bank

19. A. nobody            B. somebody            C. everybody            D. anybody

20. A. give out            B. give away            C. give back            D. give up

21. A. talk                B. quarrel            C. walk                D. trade

22. A. send                B. sell                C. buy                D. give

23. A. danger            B. need                C. time                D. trouble

24. A. joy                B. surprise            C. fear                D. horror

25. A. how                B. when                C. where            D. what

26. A. take                B. give                C. pay                D. send

27. A. worried            B. happy            C. excited            D. sorry

28. A. telling            B. answering            C. asking            D. watching

29. A. easily            B. proudly            C. sadly            D. hardly

30. A. joke                B. pity                C. advice            D. decision

二.完形填空    CCDAD    ABBBD    ADCAB
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:44 , Processed in 0.078759 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.