99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(镇江市)2015年中考英语试卷:书面表达
          镇江市

七、书面表达

帮助他人,快乐自己。李华一家常在周末去社区参加志愿者活动。假如你是李华的同学,请根据提供的信息介绍李华一家,描述他们上周六所做的事,你对他们的做法有何感想?你是否愿意参与类似的活动?说明理由。

人物    职业与爱好    具体活动

爸爸    电脑工程师    修理    为邻居检修电脑

妈妈    公司经理    DIY    为社区老人包粽子

李华    中学生    下棋    教小学生下棋

你    …

要求:

1.所写内容必须包括提供的所有信息,可适当发挥。

2.评价李华一家的做法:表达你的意愿,并说明理由。

3.文章不少于90词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。

4.语气通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,条理清楚,字迹工整。

5.文中不得出现真实的姓名、校名及地点。

I am Li Hua's classmate and I've known that he and his parents often go to the community

centre to do some voluntary work. _________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________

七、书面表达(共l题:满分1 5分)

One possible version:

I am Li Hua's classmate and I've known that he and his parents often go to the community

centre to do some voluntary work. His father is a computer engineer. He's good at repairing things.

His mother is a manager of a company. She likes DIY. Li Hua is a middle school student. He plays chess well.

Last Saturday. his family went there again and did something for others, His father checked

and fixed computers for neighbours. His mother made rice dumplings for the elderly people there.

Li Hua taught some primary school students to play chess.

I think u/hat his family do is meaningful. I also want to be a volunteer, like Li Hua. I will clean the house for the old people.

As we know. helping others is helping ourselves, it can also bring happiness to us all.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:20 , Processed in 0.075772 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.