积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-28 22:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
江苏省(无锡市)2015年中考英语试卷:单项选择
          无锡市

一、单项选择在A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡

上将该项涂黑。(本大题共14小题,每小题1分,共14分)

1.    Listen up, everybody! Show me your licence. Don't ask        . Just do it!

A. what                B. when                C. how                D. why

2.    -          is it from the New Town to the old city centre?

-Less than 30minutes by underground.

A. How soon            B. How often            C. How long            D. How far

3.    It's really        you not to tell your parents about the problems. Do you think you can       solve them on your own?

A. smart of            B. smart for            C. silly of                D. silly for

4.    -I think we need to sit down and have a talk.

-I          agree more. Let's take the bench over there.

A. could                B. couldn't            C. should                D. shouldn't

5.    The governments should          the use of new types of energy to make a greener world.

A. push in            B. push for            C. put out                D. put up

6.    -The stuntman is planning to walk on the wings of a flying plane.

-What?! I've never heard of           idea before.

A. a crazier            B. the crazier            C. a craziest            D. the craziest

7.    Why did she get so mad? It was only a              joke.

A. hopeless            B. hopeful            C. harmless            D. harmful

8.    -The school network will be shut down for safety reasons.

-That doesn't          me at all. I'm not a net-worm, anyway.

A. satisfy                B. surprise            C. worry                D. include

9.    Too many people were absent. The chairperson warned that he     the meeting if necessary.

A. would cancel        B. cancelled            C. would start            D. started

10.    -Is your sleeping problem getting better?

-No. And        . They gave me the wrong medicine this time. Can you believe that?

A. a good miss is as good as a mile            B. it never rains but it pours

C. the early bird catches the worm                D. every dog has its day

11.    I think you should complain,         , of course, you are happy with the situation.

A. unless                B. however            C. until                D. though

12.    -What language is that guy speaking? I can hardly catch a single word!

-                  . He's from India, so I guess it is Hindi.

A. Neither I can        B. Neither can I        C. So I can            D. So can I

13.    I know he's been curious about everything, but that's            . Be patient!

A. what do kids like    B. what kids like    C. what are kids like    D. what kids are like

14.    -I've decided to give up my job, Mum.

-                 You'd better think twice.

A. Sounds great!        B. What a pity!        C. Guess what?    D. Are you serious?

一、单项选择(本大题共14小题,每小题1分,共14分)

1.D     2.D    3.C    4.B    5.B    6.A    7.C    8.C    9.A    10.B

11.A    l2.B    13.D  14.D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:12 , Processed in 0.080462 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.