99万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 10:52:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2010年长沙中考英语模拟试卷(一)
        听力材料及参考答案
        听力原文
        1.M: Do you know Mr. Wang’s telephone number?
        W: Let me see. Yes, you can call him at 6711456.
        2.W: Hi , Lilei, are you going to Guangzhou during the Asian Games?
        M: Yes, I’ll go there by plane with my friends.
        3. W: What are you doing this weekend?
        M: I’m playing football.
        4. M: How does Tom learn Chinese?
        W: He learns Chinese by listening to the radio.
        5. M: Jenny, could you please come to my birthday party on June 8 ?
        W: Sure, I’d love to.  
        6.W: Excuse me, my car broke down just now. Could you please give me a hand?
        M: sure.
        7.W: What can I do for you, sir?
        M: I’d like some pizza, please.
        8.W: Daniel, it’s time for dinner. What are you doing in your room?
        M: I’m reading a novel. It’s really fun.
        9.M: Hello, Millie. What’s the matter with you.
        W: Hello, Mr Johnson. I have a very bad cold. It started 3days ago.
        10. W: Tony, why don’t you go to the park with your friends  on Saturday?
        M: Oh, I have an English test tomorrow.
        M: Do you have any hobbies, Alice?
        W:I have a lot of CDs. Collecting CDs is my hobby.
        M: Oh, how many do you have?
        W: About 200. Nearly half of them are pop songs.
        M: That must cost you a lot.
        W: Well, not really. Actually, I got most of them for presents, I mean. I don’t often go out and buy them!
        M: Huh.
        W: I usually get them for my birthday or when people go, you know, on trips or something. They always bring me back CDs.
        M: That’s nice.
        听下面的对话,回答第13至15小题。
        W: You surely have a big circle of friends, Jim. Where did you meet them all?
        M: Oh, you know, Lisa, different places. Like, for example, Holly, You know her, right?
        W: Yeah, sure. You like to talk to her.
        M: Right. Well, Holly’s someone I grew up with, so I’ve known her for years.
        W: Yeah, but when we walk around the school together, you seem to know everybody. They can’t all be friends from your childhood.
        M: No, of course not. I’ve met a lot of people in my classes. And at the beginning of the term, I joined a couple of clubs, so I’ve been meeting a lot of people that way.
        W: Well, I envy you. But you know, it must be something special about you. I go to my classes and the gym and all that, but don’t seem to meet a lot of people. I think you are a lot more popular than I am.
        M: Maybe, but I know you like people. Um, you know what? My classmates and I are having a big party next week. Why don’t you come and talk and meet new people?
        W: Hmm, that’s really nice of you, Jim, but I get kind of nervous at big parties…..
        第三节 笔录要点。根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。
        Ladies and gentlemen,
        May I have your attention, please?
        Welcome to the Green Island National Park. We’re going to visit the island on the lake today. It’s really a beautiful park. First we’ll take a boat to the island at 9:00. The first place we will visit is a rose garden. Then we’ll visit an old tower which has a history of 300 years. Lunch will be served at 11:30. At the end of the trip, you will see different kinds of birds at the Bird House. By the way, you can visit the gift shop to buy your favourite things before we leave the island.
        We’ll get back at 6 o’clock in the afternoon.
        I hope you will enjoy our visit to the island.
        That’s all, thank you.
        答案
        1-15. BCBCA, AACBC,BCABC
        16.Park.   17.by boat     18. old      19. will       20. 6

21-25. ABBBC    26-30. CACAC     31-35. BACAB      36-40. CACAC
        41-45. FFTTF     46-50. CCBCB      51-55. CBCCC      56-60. BCCCB

61. 分析:答案为No, it didn’t. 由原文第一段Italy beat France and won the last World Cup.可知答案。
        62. 分析:答案为In South Africa in 2010. 由原文第一段Ever since, the world has been dreaming of glory in South Africa in 2010. 可知答案。
        63. 分析:答案为The US. 由原文第二段the US have improved in recent years. 可知答案。
        64. 分析:答案为Real Madrid.由原文第三段Real Madrid teammates Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo will face off against each other for bragging rights. 可知答案。
        65.答案略。
        66. What’s your trouble?
        67. When did it start?
        68. Is it serious?
        69. How often should I take it?
        70. You’re welcome.
        71.你对至上励合这个男子乐团了解多少呢?
        72.上个月他们在北京为他们的新专辑进行了宣传。
        73. It took me 3 hours to get the album. / I spent 3 hours getting the album.
        74. 有些人说至上励合就像一个韩国的男子组合。
        75.But they didn’t give up.
        作文:
        My name is Li Ming. I come from Changsha city. I am outgoing and friendly. I’m good at English. My hobby is singing and travelling. I like making friends with others, too. Reading is also my favourite. I volunteered in the All China Secondary Students Games last year. I worked as a guide. If I can have the chance to be a volunteer of the Expo, I will introduce something about the history and culture to the foreign visitors. Please email me at Liming123@163.com. I think I can be a good volunteer if I try my best.

请下载附件:

《2010年长沙中考英语模拟试卷(一)》

105729_4bc3dd997bf41.jpg

105729_4bc3dd997bf41.jpg

512f107c6f9c7.shtml (54.91 KB, 下载次数: 20)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:02 , Processed in 0.077132 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.