1. His name is Jack。
          2. He was born in London in 1982。
          3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos。
          4. He is 20 years old。
          5. He comes from England。
          6. He is a good ping-pong player。
          7. He is medium build。
          8. He has short hair。
          9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us。
          10. He teaches English very well。
          11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School。
          12. He loves watching football games after work。
          13. He often helps me with my English。
          14. At the age of six, he began to play table tennis。
          1、他的名字叫杰克。
          2、他1982年出生于伦敦。
          3、他身高1.68米,体重52公斤。
          4、他是20岁。
          5、他来自英格兰。
          6、他是一个很好的的乒乓球运动员。
          7、他中等身材。
          8、他有短的毛发。
          9、他是即将离任的。每个人喜欢和他说话。他和我们相处得很好。
          10、他教英语很好。
          11、他工作很努力。他工作在第五中学。
          12、他喜欢看足球比赛以后的工作。
          13、他经常帮助我学习英语。
          14、六岁时,他开始打乒乓球。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-16 20:11:24 | 显示全部楼层

例文:
          1、假设你喜欢的老师是Mr. Wang 或者Ms. Wang.请根据下面的提示,以My favorite teacher 为题目,用英语写一篇短文。
          要求:1. 必须包括①description ②friendship ③the best quality 三个方面的内容,括号内的提示可以任意选择或可以适当发挥。
          2.文中不得出现真实姓名或学校。
          3.字数(80-100)(文章题目和开头已经给出,不计入总次数)
          favorite teacher: ①description (appearance, character…)
          ②friendship  (an event between you; the story of becoming friends)
          ③the best quality (kind; warm-hearted; strict; helpful…)
          My favorite teacher is Ms. Wang. She is a 36- year-old woman. But she is tall and has long straight hair. And she often wears black pants and a white shirt. She teaches us English. We all like listening to her. Her classes are very interesting and creative. Because she has different ways of teaching. But she is very strict with us in everything. She is warm-hearted. We all know she is always ready to help others. When we are in trouble, she can try her best to help us. We all like her, and she likes us, too.
          最喜欢的老师:①描述(外貌、性格…)
          ②友谊(一个事件之间你成为好朋友的故事。)
          ③最好的质量(一种;热心;严格;有帮助…)
          我最喜欢的老师是王小姐。她是一位36岁的女人。但她是高,有长长的直发。和她经常穿黑色的裤子和一件白衬衫。她教我们英语。我们都喜欢听她的。她的课非常有趣和创造性。因为她有不同的教学方式。但她对我们要求很严格的一切。她是热心的。我们都知道她总是乐于助人。当我们处于困境时,她会尽力帮助我们。我们都喜欢她,她也喜欢我们。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-16 20:33:10 | 显示全部楼层

2.、刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终在"中国达人秀"(China’s Got Talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。
          要求:
          1.简要描述刘伟的经历;
          2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示;
          3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。
          Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. _________________________________________________________________________________
        _________________________________________________________________________________
        _________________________________________________________________________________
          Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. He lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didn't give up his dream of being a pianist. He tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. Finally he realized his dream in "China's Got Talent".
          As a student, I've learnt a lot from his story. We may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. No matter how hard life is, we won't fail unless we give up our hope.
          翻译如下:
          刘伟,一位断臂钢琴的球员,有一个非常特殊的经历。他在一次事故中失去了双臂)是在他10岁,但他没有放弃他的梦想是成为一名钢琴家。他尝试着练习弹钢琴,他的脚。终于他实现了他的梦想中“中国达人秀”。
          作为一名学生,我已经学了不少他的故事。我们会遇到很多的困难在我们未来的生活,但是我们应该相信我们的梦想会成真通过努力工作。无论多么艰难的生活,我们就不会失败,除非我们放弃我们的希望。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-16 22:02:27 | 显示全部楼层

3、你喜欢过生日吗?你的生日过得开心吗?每个人都曾有过难以忘怀的生日。请以“My Birthday”为题写一篇短文,介绍你最开心、最难忘的一次生日,让大家共同分享你生日的快乐。
          要求:1.词数:80左右
          2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
          3.文中不能出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称。
          范文如下:
          My Birthday
          March 5th is my birthday.  This year I celebrated my birthday in a different way. In the morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast for my parents. At school, I helped my desk-mates to repair their broken chairs.  After school, I took my birthday cake to the home for the aged. The old men were so happy to see me. All of them hoped that I would be back again.
          What a joyful birthday it was!
          翻译如下:  
          我的生日
          3月5日是我的生日。今年,我庆祝我的生日在一个不同的方式。早上,我起得很早,为我的父母做早餐。在学校,我帮助我的desk-mates修理破椅子。放学后,我把我的生日蛋糕回家养老。老男人非常高兴见到我。所有这些希望我能回来。
          一个快乐的生日!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-16 22:24:35 | 显示全部楼层

4.、紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgettable(难忘的) Middle School Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。
          要求:
          1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;
          2. 词数80-100. 短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。
          参考词汇:learn, spend, be interested in, be busy with
          My Unforgettable Middle School Life
          How time flies! ___________________________________________________________
          __________________________________________________________________________
          范文如下:
          How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
          I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
          My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?
          翻译如下:
          时间过得多快啊!我的中学生活即将结束。我不能忘记快乐的时光,我花了我的同学和老师。在学校,我在忙我的研究。我对英语感兴趣,因为我的英语老师,王小姐,是亲切和有用的。
          我喜欢打篮球,喜欢读书。下课后,我加入了一些俱乐部在学校。通过这种方式,我有更多的知识和改善了我的生活。我学会如何面对困难,我也学习如何与朋友相处的很好。
          我的学校生活是有意义的多彩。总之,它是令人难忘的,不是吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 07:03 , Processed in 0.084913 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.